What's new

China All Su-35 news

The matter like LCA exports, are nonsense!

We should sticky this thread so we can keep all SU-35 and China related posts in one thread, since we have countless similar threads over the years lol

And please a warning followed by infractions for everyone continues to spam it. Because without infractions our dear neighbours would "miss" the sticky, just like they "missed" all the thousand previous fake reports.

We will know this is true when there are SU-35 in China with chinese jet color flying with chinese air force insignia. until then, it is just another baseless rumor.

There is no logical reason for China to buy SU-35.

China has better airframe, radar/electronics and in a few years time better engine technology than what would be in the SU-35.

It is annoying that these Russians keep repeating this rubbish time and time again. One reason seems to be that they feel the most threatened by the advancement of Chinese military technology and trying to rubbish it this way.

China is already working on 5th generation fighters and has been manufacturing 4.5th gen fighters for years. Why would it want to import 4th gen fighters?

So zhuhai 214 airshow is over. May I know the nonsense deal of China buying Su-35 is still going on? It will be the last chance for this rumour to materialize before J-10B enter service and J-20 enter limited production with entering service in 2015-2016.

The only potential deal I see is that Russia will likely end up buying J-31 to power their carrier fleet. Russia has no fifth gen carrier capable jet program. The F-35 is out of question.

The only potential deal I see is that Russia will likely end up buying J-31 to power their carrier fleet. Russia has no fifth gen carrier capable jet program. The F-35 is out of question.
* and then suddenly a pak-fa appears in the sky...followed by a 5th gen mig*

* and then suddenly a pak-fa appears in the sky...followed by a 5th gen mig*
there is no fifth gen mig and the T-50 is too big for carriers. J-31 is Russia's logical choice if it ever wants a medium sized fifth gen fighter.

there is no fifth gen mig and the T-50 is too big for carriers. J-31 is Russia's logical choice if it ever wants a medium sized fifth gen fighter.
Mikoyan LMFS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah well if the current situation prevails...or escalates....it would be logical to get J31 than to wait for LMFS or pak-fa....russians have gone too slow on advanced tech. productions now-a-days

Mikoyan LMFS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah well if the current situation prevails...or escalates....it would be logical to get J31 than to wait for LMFS or pak-fa....russians have gone too slow on advanced tech. productions now-a-days

It is just the choice that makes most economic sense for Russia. Developing the LMFS will take years and billions, and by the time it flies, the J-31 would have taken up all the potential clients who can't buy the F-35. I can see Russia undertaking a joint program on the J-31 though. China won't mind because it is an export fighter anyway.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom