What's new

China $8.53 trillion economy in 2012 (>50% USA and >500% India)

Apu, Wikipedia is still not a valid source.

There is a large difference between saying that Chinese people are fleeing over the border to India, and Tibetans are fleeing over the border to India. A LARGE difference, but it only takes an Indian to confuse the two.

An average IQ of 82, right? It sure looks like it.

$9.3 trillion I believe.

How did you come to $9.6 trillion?

Bobby Ray,

If you were not such an inbred piece of trailer trash without an education, you would know that refugees are usually persecuted minorities - either ethnic minorities or religious minorities. Hahahahhahahahaa - come on - let's hear another gem in which you can highlight your in-bred, uneducated status - hahahahaha

Apu, Wikipedia is still not a valid source.

There is a large difference between saying that Chinese people are fleeing over the border to India, and Tibetans are fleeing over the border to India. A LARGE difference, but it only takes an Indian to confuse the two.

An average IQ of 82, right? It sure looks like it.

$9.3 trillion I believe.

How did you come to $9.6 trillion?

Bobby Ray,

If you were not such an inbred piece of trailer trash without an education, you would know that refugees are usually persecuted minorities - either ethnic minorities or religious minorities. Hahahahhahahahaa - come on - let's hear another gem in which you can highlight your in-bred, uneducated status - hahahahaha

Bobby Ray,

Ragav,

I'll tell you again, you slum-dwelling, feces-eating half-human: The Tibetans are the persecuted minorities you are mentioning...... and Wikipedia is still not a valid source Ragav.

there's no PPP factor left in china now ... they inflated for years and kept the exchange rate same.

china's gdp in 2000 (nominal): $ 1.2 Trillion (just about 60% of India's GDP now)
china's gdp in 2012 (nominal): $ 8.2 Trillion

A simple calculation : (8.2/1.2)^(1/12) = 17.3% per annum GDP growth rate.
(which is nowhere near their real gdp growth rate)

They already dissolved the PPP factor during the last decade .. and what's left is hardly a factor of 1.25.

A good part of increase in china's nominal gdp is just inflation, not growth.

India is also dissolving the PPP factor, but much gradually since inflation and exchange rate are moving in tandem and cancel each other out.

About 10% of it was actual GDP growth, 3% was RMB appreciation, and around 4% was inflation.

crawl-growth-729-620x349.jpg

Source: Long-term international GDP projections, Wilson Au-Yeung, Michael Kouparitsas, Nghi Luu and Dhruv Sharma, Commonwealth Treasury working paper.
China will be by far the biggest economy in the world within 17 years but its growth rate will have slowed to a trickle, according to a new Treasury analysis.

Labelled a working paper and posted on the Treasury website with the annotation that its conclusions are "those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Australian Treasury" the study uses measures of labour productivity and long-term population growth to produce economic growth projections for six major regions of the world and six individual countries.

It finds China's growth rate will fall from an average of 10.5 per cent in the first decade of the century to 8 per cent this decade, then to 4.3 per cent, 2.4 per cent and 2 per cent between 2040 and 2050.

India, whose growth rate had been expected to overtake China's, will do so as its growth slows from 7.5 per cent last decade to 6.5 per cent this decade, then 6.1 per cent, 4.5 per cent and 3.3 per cent.

Advertisement
Growth among developed nations will slip from 2.1 per cent per annum to 1.6 per cent before settling at 1.7 per cent from 2040.

The authors, Wilson Au-Yeung, Nghi Luu and Dhruv Sharma from Treasury's international division and Michael Kouparitsas from Treasury's domestic division, say the projected slide in growth rates need not concern Australia because its potential trading partners will be quite big. "Our analysis suggests that the economy of the emerging and developing region is currently larger than the economy of the advanced region," they write. "This reflects the rapidly shifting weight of global economic activity to fast-growing economies of Asia."

"We project that Asia will become the world's largest economic region by 2020. Underlying this is the expectation that the combined economies of China and India will become larger than the advanced economies by the middle of the 2030s."

They expect China to overtake the US as the world's largest economy by the start of the 2030s.

China's economic growth rate will slow as its population growth rate slows

Despite growth fall, China will be biggest: analysis

India is in the dump. Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank you.

Ragav,

I'll tell you again, slum-dwelling, feces-eating half-human: The Tibetans are the persecuted minorities you are mentioning...... and Wikipedia is still not a valid source Ragav.

Darryl,

Calm down. Now read this - I believe you are unilingual - it should not be so difficult to understand -

1. Tibetans are Chinese citizens.
2. References from Wikipedia are valid sources.

Regarding the first point - I once again reiterate that refugees in most cases are MINORITIES. Why can't this simple fact be grasped by your inbred trailer trash brain? Oh wait - it is a rhetorical question.

Hahahahhaaha - now let's hear you say something else which continues to paint you as a complete idiot. Go on, Billy Bob - you can do it.

Source: Long-term international GDP projections, Wilson Au-Yeung, Michael Kouparitsas, Nghi Luu and Dhruv Sharma, Commonwealth Treasury working paper.
China will be by far the biggest economy in the world within 17 years but its growth rate will have slowed to a trickle, according to a new Treasury analysis.

Labelled a working paper and posted on the Treasury website with the annotation that its conclusions are "those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Australian Treasury" the study uses measures of labour productivity and long-term population growth to produce economic growth projections for six major regions of the world and six individual countries.

It finds China's growth rate will fall from an average of 10.5 per cent in the first decade of the century to 8 per cent this decade, then to 4.3 per cent, 2.4 per cent and 2 per cent between 2040 and 2050.

India, whose growth rate had been expected to overtake China's, will do so as its growth slows from 7.5 per cent last decade to 6.5 per cent this decade, then 6.1 per cent, 4.5 per cent and 3.3 per cent.

Advertisement
Growth among developed nations will slip from 2.1 per cent per annum to 1.6 per cent before settling at 1.7 per cent from 2040.

The authors, Wilson Au-Yeung, Nghi Luu and Dhruv Sharma from Treasury's international division and Michael Kouparitsas from Treasury's domestic division, say the projected slide in growth rates need not concern Australia because its potential trading partners will be quite big. "Our analysis suggests that the economy of the emerging and developing region is currently larger than the economy of the advanced region," they write. "This reflects the rapidly shifting weight of global economic activity to fast-growing economies of Asia."

"We project that Asia will become the world's largest economic region by 2020. Underlying this is the expectation that the combined economies of China and India will become larger than the advanced economies by the middle of the 2030s."

They expect China to overtake the US as the world's largest economy by the start of the 2030s.

I have zero doubt that India's growth rate is going to slump - I only see bribery and greed rising in all sectors. Infrastructure projects are delayed or stuck and our bureaucracy is legendary for not doing anything. I will be happy if I am proved wrong.

Advertisement

I have zero doubt that India's growth rate is going to slump - I only see bribery and greed rising in all sectors. Infrastructure projects are delayed or stuck and our bureaucracy is legendary for not doing anything. I will be happy if I am proved wrong.

śūnya_0_Zero;4863126 said:
Will china be able to feed its own population in 2013 ?

India will be distributing food to 800 million of its people at Rs 2 per kg for wheat and Rs 3 per kg for rice?

Care to compute what is the dollar value of these, and can a chinese able to buy these at those dollar values.

In not, dollars have not meaning ... choosing between dollar and bread, better to choose the latter.

LOL. You write well with intellectualism outta everywhere.

Please elaborate us on the news where indians have been donating half a bottle blood just for a bag of Onions as they are too extinct out their now a days.

As usual you simple minded Chinese peasants take the word of the white man or your Communist overlords as gospel.

Still no source :) - hahahaha. If quality of life was so good in your communist state, your citizens would not be crossing over the Himalayas and begging us for refugee status.

we wouldn't mind few brainwashed Dalai $cums to join the 'shining' India, as yours are already filled with disgusted and $cums in the super slums, few more wont do the difference

we wouldn't mind few brainwashed Dalai $cums to join the 'shining' India, as yours are already filled with disgusted and $cums in the super slums, few more wont do the difference

I agree. But the fact that they prefer living in disgusting super slums than in China speaks volumes about what China must be like for them. You have to be in the doldrums to cross the highest mountain range in the world, brave bullets by Chinese soldiers

Wikipedia is still not a valid source Achmed. It's good you noted that the Tibetans are minorities. You've finally fixed your mistake of assuming they are coming to India because China is poor or less developed than your stinky slum-hole.

Oh man. They need to increase security at the pigsty.

The stinky pigs are running wild. The sow is searching for the piglet while.... ;)

Wikipedia is still not a valid source Achmed. It's good you noted that the Tibetans are minorities. You've finally fixed your mistake of assuming they are coming to India because China is poor or less developed than your stinky slum-hole.

Bobby Ray,

Hahahahaha - You still haven't gotten into your thick inbred trailer trash skull that it is usually minorities who are refugees - have you ever heard of a majority seeking refugee status except perhaps East Pakistanis in 1971? LOL. Again - bubba, citations mentioned in wikipedia are valid sources - perhaps your comprehension of English is as terrible as your minimum wage paying trailer trash job - hahahahahahhaa - now back to cleaning the aisles Bobby Ray.

Oh man. They need to increase security at the pigsty.

The stinky pigs are running wild. The sow is searching for the piglet while.... ;)

It's not his fault - these trailer trash chaps who are ultra-nationalists are usually inbred which obviously leads to congenital defects.

Bobby Ray,

Hahahahaha - You still haven't gotten into your thick inbred trailer trash skull that it is usually minorities who are refugees - have you ever heard of a majority seeking refugee status except perhaps East Pakistanis in 1971? LOL. Again - bubba, citations mentioned in wikipedia are valid sources - perhaps your comprehension of English is as terrible as your minimum wage paying trailer trash job - hahahahahahhaa - now back to cleaning the aisles Bobby Ray.

Don't you have your kwik-e-mart to get back to Apu?

simpsons-7-eleven-kwik-e-mart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom