What's new

China $8.53 trillion economy in 2012 (>50% USA and >500% India)

My god you are a moron.

Indian mathematical genius, yet 40% of your country can't even read or write.

Yes, >50% = >1.5; why is it so hard to drill such basic concepts into your small brains!

You are the dumbest person in PDF..

>50% is technically ok bt not commonly used (instead we use 0.5x ) and it equals 0.5... That is >50% = >.5 ..
Or use logic USA 15trillion economy.. China 8 trillion.. Ie.. 8 > 0.5x15.. Please think before posting words like moron...

One thing is confirmed when indians don't have anything good to show they will start trolling

One more thing is confirmed and one firmly reinstated. Cobfirmation is when Pakistanis have everything to discuss about Pakistan, They only like troll on every thread other than relavent one!!! and reinstated thing is that some Pakistani's are more Chinis & communist lovers than Chinis himself!!!

My god you are a moron.

Indian mathematical genius, yet 40% of your country can't even read or write.

Yes, >50% = >1.5; why is it so hard to drill such basic concepts into your small brains!

LOL, who is bringing up China vs the US? It doesn't matter, you still can't do basic fractions or percentages.

It would be China = 50% (or 1/2 or 0.5) the USA, or the 2x (or 100% or 2/1) USA = China

You guys do know this is learned in elementary school in the West, right? Even your mathematicians have a hard time understanding this stuff. Our middle-schoolers could run circles around you.

First learn to read.

Who is bring china vs USA ??? Moron why not read the thread title ???? Thats the level of your understanding :rofl:
Let alone mathematics. Its not something you can understand with the special education.

You have big problems understanding the sides of equation
A>50%B is not A=>1.5B its A=<0.5B. But your Pakistani or US or Chinese brain isn't going to get it. So leave the mathematics to us.
And do search which people are good in mathematics and you will have your answer about 40 % ( wrong figure again )

First learn to read.

Who is bring china vs USA ??? Moron why not read the thread title ???? Thats the level of your understanding :rofl:
Let alone mathematics. Its not something you can understand with the special education.

You have big problems understanding the sides of equation
A>50%B is not A=>1.5B its A=<0.5B. But your Pakistani or US or Chinese brain isn't going to get it. So leave the mathematics to us.
And do search which people are good in mathematics and you will have your answer about 40 % ( wrong figure again )

You are all of you, intellectual dullards. The 'GREATER THAN' was the 100%, and so greater than India + 50% means 150%.

Explaining this to you is becoming harder than even the simple meaning of the title. No wonder they say you have an average IQ of 82. You don't even understand simple concepts, not to mention your slum of a country; all indications that you have zero potential.

You are all of you, intellectual dullards. The 'GREATER THAN' was the 100%, and so greater than India + 50% means 150%.

Explaining this to you is becoming harder than even the simple meaning of the title. No wonder they say you have an average IQ of 82. You don't even understand simple concepts, not to mention your slum of a country; all indications that you have zero potential.

Hahahahaa look who's talking !!!! Madarasa education :rofl:

We don't understand the simple concept :rofl:
Why don't you read the title of the thread again moron ???
Let me help your high IQ peanut brain

China $8.53 trillion economy in 2012 (&>50% USAand & >500% India)

Now if you have eyes and a brain that is capable of functioning and off course if you can comprehend Vinglish ( :rofl: ) then its USA not India.

Wana be Americanooo look like you are false flag Pure lander :rofl:

This thread has become a serious mathematical issue.

Off course it has. Wannabe Americanooo is having hard time understanding the title of the thread and difference between </>

Hahahahaa look who's talking !!!! Madarasa education :rofl:

We don't understand the simple concept :rofl:
Why don't you read the title of the thread again moron ???
Let me help your high IQ peanut brain

China $8.53 trillion economy in 2012 (&>50% USAand & >500% India)

Now if you have eyes and a brain that is capable of functioning and off course if you can comprehend Vinglish ( :rofl: ) then its USA not India.

Wana be Americanooo look like you are false flag Pure lander :rofl:

Off course it has. Wannabe Americanooo is having hard time understanding the title of the thread and difference between </>

I was referring to what I was saying not the title of the thread you queefing Indian.

You slum-dogs don't even understand what the American flag looks like, hence the reason you confuse me for a Pakistani; I'm not even a Muslim.

Isn't the word Vishnu attributed to 3rd worlders like yourself? Why are you pretending to be White? You are dark skinned.

I was referring to what I was saying not the title of the thread you queefing Indian.

You slum-dogs don't even understand what the American flag looks like, hence the reason you confuse me for a Pakistani; I'm not even a Muslim.

Isn't the word Vishnu attributed to 3rd worlders like yourself? Why are you pretending to be White? You are dark skinned.

I have never met an American who has had any problem with Indians. What is the source of your hatred? Why care about 3-worlders slum dogs so much? What UP?

I have never met an American who has had any problem with Indians. What is the source of your hatred? Why care about 3-worlders slum dogs so much? What UP?

Indians on this forum are the most racist and hateful obnoxious douches I have ever met. My initial comments regarding Indians were fair and honest.

I'm just putting the hurt back on the slum dogs.

Indians on this forum are the most racist and hateful obnoxious douches I have ever met. My initial comments regarding Indians were fair and honest.

I'm just putting the hurt back on the slum dogs.

LOL - the Klasman is back to his usual tricks. Hahahaha. Posters, don't take him seriously - he works for an Asian takeaway on minimum wage and makes do with social security doles handed out to him. His angst is understandable. When he is not working on minimum wage he spends his time burning crosses in KKK rallies. In some other forum he was utterly confused between civilizations and nation-states. LOL. Don't think of him as anything but a source of amusement.

LOL - he keeps talking about white superiority. In his mind, Obama is white.

LOL - the Klasman is back to his usual tricks. Hahahaha. Posters, don't take him seriously - he works for an Asian takeaway on minimum wage and makes do with social security doles handed out to him. His angst is understandable. When he is not working on minimum wage he spends his time burning crosses in KKK rallies. In some other forum he was utterly confused between civilizations and nation-states. LOL. Don't think of him as anything but a source of amusement.

LOL - he keeps talking about white superiority. In his mind, Obama is white.

What ever his views I respect them. But he keeps refering us as "slum dogs" One must have a personal grudge to be that hateful. Like I do not like some chinese and pakistani posters on this forum but I do not hate them? My best friend is from Abbotabad (Pakistan) and one really good friend is from Shanghai.

Damn - the Chinese economy is so far ahead of India's. Why then are those Chinese refugees seeking refuge in India? The numbers must be doctored. LOL - it is as ridiculous as stating - oh the American economy is so much better than Mexico - but the Americans seek refugee status in Mexico. LOL.

The good thing is that those unfortunate Chinese citizens who come to India as refugees - we welcome them with open arms and give them food, clothing and shelter as well as education. The Chinese posters posting here are just jealous of those refugees - they missed the last yak leaving Lhasa. Don't worry - cross over next time - we will give you the same stuff.

LOL, says the person who asked about civilizations and referred to the American civilization!

You are an idiot Indian slumdog. I'm rich as hell, but it doesn't take a rich man to own an Indian.

Damn - the Chinese economy is so far ahead of India's. Why then are those Chinese refugees seeking refuge in India? The numbers must be doctored. LOL - it is as ridiculous as stating - oh the American economy is so much better than Mexico - but the Americans seek refugee status in Mexico. LOL.

The good thing is that those unfortunate Chinese citizens who come to India as refugees - we welcome them with open arms and give them food, clothing and shelter as well as education. The Chinese posters posting here are just jealous of those refugees - they missed the last yak leaving Lhasa. Don't worry - cross over next time - we will give you the same stuff.

That would be an interesting read, though it doesn't even have a Wikipedia page or a single Google reference.

Obviously Indian hot air; the Pakistanis are not illegally migrating, nor are the Bangladeshi... Why should the Chinese either? Migrating to a slum of a country, with 1/10th the wealth of Mexico!! What a joke.

Your comparison to Mexico and the US is truly hilarious. Do you think people actually buy your bull?

Damn - the Chinese economy is so far ahead of India's. Why then are those Chinese refugees seeking refuge in India?

The numbers must be doctored. LOL - it is as ridiculous as stating - oh the American economy is so much better than Mexico - but the Americans seek refugee status in Mexico. LOL.

you are delusional cheerleader!

those are people of d0$$ar lama's followers and they are living worse than the slumdogs in india and many are regretful of going there on misdirected pretences

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom