What's new

CHILLING CHANT FROM PALESTINE TO MUSLIM WORLD #Shorts

Oh the caliphate..???

Its same caliph agains whom the arabs and palestinains rebelled??

I mean talk about irony!

You backstab the caliphate invite and sell land to jews and now you cry...when indian muslim scholars in 1920 prohibated you to sell land to jews you would laugh and say who taught you islam!

Didnt arab know that they cant fight that the turks were protecting them?

They learned it the hard way in 1945-1970 when they were smacked hard by force 10x smaller..hell americans were surprised too that israel can handle the arabs themselves

Really boy?
Have read history
Jews curved out nation out of nothing kicked out millions of palestinains that resulted arabs to decalre war..even the isrealis dont claim what you claim..afterall what can we expect from delusional indians
Now you will claim there is no palestine because practically there isnt ..its only gaza thats left

soviet union was a jewish empire arabs got tricked and fell for this alliance.

bhai sabh sab say baray sell off wardi wallay hain is mulk may!
america keh sastay ghulam!
Bhai wardi ki Topi walay hn, Nichay wardi bechari tu sari lahoo lohan ha. Wo hn jo koi b saaf suthra dhagha naa wardi mn rehnay detay hn or na topi mn or ird gird b koi cheez saaf nahi rehnay detay. Topi k saaye talay jo b aye ga wo raghra he jaye ga, someone is getting educated right now.

Last edited:
Pakistan as a nation has clear stance. We have announced our affiliations for Palestine and believe me, if Pakistan will do something, she will be doing it quietly, inshallah.
May Allah ﷻ make us the one who will knock Al-Aqsa's door and plays vital part in liberation of Palestine from Israeli oppression.

(Ameen)

Pakistan as a nation has clear stance. We have announced our affiliations for Palestine and believe me, if Pakistan will do something, she will be doing it quietly, inshallah.
May Allah ﷻ make us the one who will knock Al-Aqsa's door and plays vital part in liberation of Palestine from Israeli oppression.

(Ameen)
Their ain't going to be done anything Quietly. This choran has been sold to us for last 73 years for Kashmir.

Everything else you said i am 100% with you but these Gernailz are not built for that. Jo Kashmir ki maon ki lashon par peace peace ka choran bechtay hn unhain kia lena dena Palestine sa.

In Islam there is nothing Quite about Battle. Every Ghazwa and Sahaba's battles were open n about. Sahabas used to give three options openly infront of the whole world and under the table things are done by sellouts.

Last edited:
soviet union was a jewish empire arabs got tricked and fell for this alliance.
No sir arabs had superiority complex
And thoughts why turks have been ruling them
Turks thought of arabs as backward savages

Arabs rebelled and turks seemingly were right since jews being 10x less in numbers really smacked them hard..apprently since arabs didnt fight organized war for centuries they didnt know anything

it is unlike india who sucks up to Rothschild state israel yes the very same ppl who enslaved the Indian subcontinent. east india company.
Sorry its not the position of Govt of India, even in the reigns of Modi. We always want a free Palastine.

I am really sorry to hear the stories of human loss.

Back
Top Bottom