What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Bujhlam magar jamu-ta koi?
I can launch a forum but if you guys promise me to run it with contents and stuffs... also become a stakeholder. The earning will be shared.. (if any though..)

if you believe in democracy, you can't be offended when someone is criticising mujib, heck even god...
so just because twisted bangladeshis who seem to think they're democratic yet can't take internet trolls without a grain of salt... then that's there issues.... not ours...

btw, HEY jobless bangladeshi govt worker.... instead of browsing this forum on your duty time... do actual job instead, or don't waste us taxpayer's money

I can launch a forum but if you guys promise me to run it with contents and stuffs... also become a stakeholder. The earning will be shared.. (if any though..)
will it be as good as defence.pk though? the best feature i love of this forum is the a la carte troll cuisine that's available as complimentary service. :D

yes we can use the same software as this forum. Thats not a problem.
will it be as good as defence.pk though? the best feature i love of this forum is the a la carte troll cuisine that's available as complimentary service. :D

Forum is neeed in Bangladesh but topics ki? National or international? Immigration, travel, foreign study, medical discussion etc diye suru kora jai. Then can be added other segment or in future split kora jai if it becomes big.

If we do, trolls go up 1-0. The Bangladeshi members, majority of them, have done a good job debating/defending the country's name. We should continue.

Remember its just a forum, so no need to get worked up. Reality out there is way different and everyone deep down knows who stands where. Only illiterates come with foul languages & slangs. That's their level. We are way better.

Are you really going to leave @Mage ?

If we do, trolls go up 1-0. The Bangladeshi members, majority of them, have done a good job debating/defending the country's name. We should continue.

Remember its just a forum, so no need to get worked up. Reality out there is way different and everyone deep down knows who stands where. Only illiterates come with foul languages & slangs. That's their level. We are way better.

Yep agreed. You leave = you admit to losing. The true sinews of BD member (and which one of them are likewise dead weight like the constant abuse trolls) is shown by this process to lot of spectators. In the end BD image benefits among those that actually matter....why give that up.

Amar kono takar dorkar nai. Allah onek disey.

As you can see by my posting pattern, you will get content and loads of it.

PHP BB forum er provider na?

Amar kono takar dorkar nai. Allah onek disey.

As you can see by my posting pattern, you will get content and loads of it.

PHP BB forum er provider na?
Please https://www.facebook.com/groups/325667804728234/
join this group and send your suggestion.

Forum is neeed in Bangladesh but topics ki? National or international? Immigration, travel, foreign study, medical discussion etc diye suru kora jai. Then can be added other segment or in future split kora jai if it becomes big.
please join this group and post your suggestion. We certainly want a non mean forum (unlike bdmilitary)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/325667804728234/

Just open up a subreddit. You can have mods and remain anonymous.

I like this suggestion better. I don't want to disclose my facebook account, too much personal info.

Amazing that this Shajahan Khan guy is still hanging around. I thought they'd get rid of this low-life rabble rouser soon. This is the guy that supposedly said that it is okay to give uneducated bus/truck driver f*cks licenses because "they know how to tell the difference between a goat and a cow...."

There will be no respite from these low-lifes and no success in improving and disciplining this sector unless we get rid of this whole clique and cabal (the four guys in the middle of the article). It's a legit mafia and should be considered as first target by the Anti corruption folks.

03:53 pm, Feb 18, 2019 / Last Modified: 04:37 pm, Feb 18, 019
'Ridiculous'

edit_syed_abu.jpg

Writer, researcher and columnist Syed Abul Maksud and former director of the Institute of Accident Research Institute of BUET Professor Moazzem Hossain. Photo: Collected

Arafat Shetu

The government formed a 15-member committee on Saturday (February 17th) to control the road accidents. Former shipping minister Shajahan Khan was made the head of the committee. However, he was accused of being a mastermind of all the problems related to disorder, accidents, anarchy, transport workers' protest and strike. He is also the acting president of the Bangladesh Road Transport Workers Federation. Recently, students of the country came down on the streets demanding a safe road focusing on one of his remarks.

Professor Moazzem Hossain, former director of the BUET Accident Research Institute, told The Daily Star about the newly formed committee, "Those who have created problems in this sector, they have been given the task of reconfiguration." It's ridiculous. "

He also questioned the logic of forming such a committee.

On the other hand, one member of the committee told about their displeasure today (18 February) The Daily Star Online. On condition of anonymity, he said, "Before forming such a committee, there was a need to talk about themselves. We were all there yesterday. But as soon as the meeting was held, Shahjahan Khan was made the committee chief. He is quite controversial in this matter and contrary to our ideology. Most members of the committee are people in the transport sector. "

collage-1.jpg

Bangladesh Road Transport Workers Federation Executive President Shajahan Khan, President of Bangladesh Road Transport Owners Association Moshiur Rahman Ranga, Secretary General of Road Transport Owners Association Khandaker Enayet Ullah, General Secretary of Road Transport Workers Federation Osman Ali. Photo: Collected

You have been taking movement for safety on the road for a long time. The question of the leaders and leaders of the transport sector has always been questioned. Now it is seen that in the road accidents control committee, the sector leader Shajahan Khan, Moshiur Rahman Ranga, Khandaker Enayet Ullah and Osman Ali are also. Asked whether he will be able to work from the same committee? - Another member of the committee, writer and researcher and columnist Syed Abul Maksud said, "I have spoken before them, I will still say so. Of course, those who do not come against the charges, of course I will raise them. Since they are protecting the people of the transport sector and protecting the interests of this sector. And as a representative of civil society, I would recommend to the citizens. I do not think I should agree with the committee. "

"But the problem is that the number of them in the committee is more than that. I will say whatever my conscience says to bring discipline in this sector, whether they listen or not listen, "he remarked.

Abul Maqsud also said, "Since I am a member of this committee. So before saying that controversial people in the transport sector have been held responsible in the committee, I think this committee will be the main task - to identify those who are responsible for road disorder, accidents, mischief and anti-people activities and to take strict action against them. If the government can implement them, then the discipline will return on the road. Otherwise, it will be the way it is going. "

He said, "I have come to know that there is a meeting of the committee on February 20. While coming out of the meeting yesterday, Shahjahan Khan told me, 'There is a meeting of the committee on that day.' But, no one else knows this way. Because there was no one else at that time. "

Last edited:

Some great bong food, and this should help promote BD tourism (the comments sure have lot of promise on that)....given food ranger is really getting popular now. But boy, I thought Indians stared way too much lol...BD ppl are like hold muh chai and watch this! (though I suppose BD people are even less used to foreigner suddenly coming to have a chat with everyone)

@Joe Shearer @Tanveer666 @Atlas @Mage @bluesky @Avicenna @jbgt90 @jamahir @Imran Khan @padamchen @Signalian @GeraltofRivia @Two @VCheng @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Chhatrapati @Skull and Bones @itsanufy @dray / Rain Man @scorpionx @Gibbs @Godman @Arsalan @waz @WAJsal

@Nilgiri

Try and stay out of trouble :-)drift away from this thread and go away somewhere serene

@Nilgiri

Try and stay out of trouble :-)drift away from this thread and go away somewhere serene

I dont think I've posted in this thread at all....or must have been long time ago.

Just seemed a good place for some BD food topic....since its "chill"

BTW you should read what I really think of Bangladeshis etc overall:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-air-force.168817/page-395#post-11189370

The few clowns here, I isolate and let them have it as need be (and I let them initiate now). They do not represent larger group of BD ppl I know....and I make that known to them and everyone else as much as I can.

Back
Top Bottom