What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Haha didn't I introduce her to you? Or maybe it was carol vorderman...I forget. Much plot there in both hehe. :D

Nigella I have known before-hand. Carol I don't remember if you have introduced to me.

That conveyor-belt food-delivery system I have seen in the film 'Johnny English' :

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

Sorry to hear that bro. Next time, dont be so casual. Yes some of the prettiest lasses in the world come from that pretty isle @Gibbs
Funny, I’ve talked about her with mom recently, maybe it’s the fasting hours but I’ve also told her about my first love, she was Indian! Most beautiful person I’ve known to date. We couldn’t be because society, religion and career. :/ </3

That’s why I’m keeping myself away from dating tbh, because “third time the charm” and if I fail that, my hope in god will be destroyed... which I frankly don’t want to.

I don’t want to resort to waking up in strangers bed for the rest of my life.

Meanwhile brothers, look out for me... hook me up with someone, I want to be in love
:P

(A Hairy bearded 200lb overweight bugger
CHicks diG tHat

Rowrrrr!

Good call. No one needs snitches however hot.... :-)

Jamahir bhai - sorry this is Ramadan, can't spell it out, but he means hot as (four letter 'f' word)....

She is talented in an English sort of way. Don't want to characterize her - she has plenty of other nice qualities I am sure. Would she fit the word 'hot' though? She is sort of cute...but way older than I am.
HIIIieeerrrrr
:smitten:8-)

What does that mean ??
The girl who would be shocked and praise how thick your dick is but let the relationship turn sour and she would never willing to tell others you got a pencil dick.
Snitch: a person who backbites

But she’s hot though... fuckable body/ face for life

Funny, I’ve talked about her with mom recently, maybe it’s the fasting hours but I’ve also told her about my first love, she was Indian! Most beautiful person I’ve known to date. We couldn’t be because society, religion and career. :/ </3

In this day and age that shouldn't matter really.

CHicks diG tHat

Hahaha.. Do they ? Well there must be something going on cos my wife still digs me going on 18 strong years.. :azn:

I have been complimented on being a "Bear" a couple of times unfortunately not by women though.. :D

I think that's a telltale sign that i need to work out and loose some weight.. :lol:

Meanwhile brothers, look out for me... hook me up with someone, I want to be in love

Mate.. You sounds to be a inherent romantic.. No worries, You'll hit the jackpot sooner than later.. Till then have fun

Hahaha.. Do they ? Well there must be something going on cos my wife still digs me going on 18 strong years.. :azn:

I have been complimented on being a "Bear" a couple of times unfortunately not by women though.. :D

I think that's a telltale sign that i need to work out and loose some weight.. :lol:

Mate.. You sounds to be a inherent romantic.. No worries, You'll hit the jackpot sooner than later.. Till then have fun
XD

In this day and age that shouldn't matter really.
True, but you know how subcontinental people are...

Seven Layer Tea (সাতরংচা) From Bangladesh
5XqVop5.jpg

0LOBUzc.jpg

AzyIcPa.jpg

Nice short article
about this tea and tea room.

However, in this vid from 2011, the seven-layer tea is being made at "Green Kontho". Is this the same place as the first one ??

No comment...BTW motorcycists walked away unscathed....
KPw9B5v.jpg

Is this really real ??

From the lungis it seems to be from Kerala.

"Bollywood is of worst wood!"... Said it like some Pak PDF members. :D

lmao, who's making these comics

Found them at a site, more GIF ones below....amazing what you can do with Microsoft Paint.....

Meow!

Nice short article about this tea and tea room.

However, in this vid from 2011, the seven-layer tea is being made at "Green Kontho". Is this the same place as the first one ??

'Nilkantha Cabin' in Srimongol, Sylhet is the original home of seven layer tea (the one and only), the owner guy won't give out his formula. I believe Nestle/P&G offered him million of dollars and he said no go.

Is this really real ??

From the lungis it seems to be from Kerala.
It is, The bus folded like a paper envelope....:-)

"Bollywood is of worst wood!"... Said it like some Pak PDF members. :D

The writer seems to be either whimsical or not a native English speaker. But turned out to be hilarious anyway. :-)

'Nilkantha Cabin' in Srimongol, Sylhet is the original home of seven layer tea (the one and only), the owner guy won't give out his formula. I believe Nestle/P&G offered him million of dollars and he said no go.

Oh.

The writer seems to be either whimsical or not a native English speaker. But turned out to be hilarious anyway. :-)

Sure but what I meant was the similarity of this with the hate or dislike some Pakistani members have for Bollywood films. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom