What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Last edited:
Good enough, except for the human-powered rickshaw. The government should provide big subsidies or bear the cost entirely of providing auto-rickshaws.
Agree.Rickshaw should be gradually phase out.
What is the building at 0:49 mins ??
National parliament building.
What is the jet fighter at 3:10 mins ??
F-7. That was the front area of air force headquarter in Dhaka cantonment area.

Like this song. Some Marma tribals. No idea what lyrics meanings are but sounds cute and quite funky and the dance interesting. One of the girl is gorgeous too she won beauty contest recent times.

No ethnic girls are ugly in this world. Black,white,East Asian,South Asian,Middle eastern all can be equally beautiful. Prosperous,comfortable and healthy lifestyle which make people look beautiful.Problem with our girls or in general population is that, malnutrition is very high, lack of diet diversification resulting lack of vital minerals and vitamins, adequet protein and calorie, lack of physical exercise, quality health care mean, physical growth and development is not as good as western people.A tall, well built girl with smooth glowing skin is beautiful no matter which race or ethnicity she belongs. Same also apply for men.
I didn’t mean to be blunt... I find girls of other races equally attractive... but yes I think the nutrition and look after oneself part is missing in bangladeshi girls nowadays. In Europe girls are crucified for not looking after themselves

Seems like, here Im the only one who likes curvey girls!!!:o:
No, you are not alone. I am with you.:-)
Girls without curves is like dating men.... angular and boxy

And no you’re not alone. :)
(Curves doesn’t mean obese, just natural free flowing goodness)

As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Though if you're also complaining about the common practice of Bengali girls (and much of the subcontinent really) whitening their skin, then yeah. That's a pretty ugly practice. If I wanted a pale girl I would just go for a white girl.
Amen brother!

But truth be told, the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen to date (looked european) was srilankan. No other girls compare to her beauty. Too late I didn’t propose her parents early enough.... :/

Guys go check out my Bangladeshi Fashion thread. There are pretty girls in Bangladesh like everywhere else. Just because you can't find them does not mean they don't exist. :-)

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladeshi-fashion.389286/page-136

Some of those images are of regular everyday girl-next-door types.
Most of the top Bollywood actresses happen to be from Bengali Hindu families whose ancestral homes were in Bangladesh.
Eh, too much make up for me. A few nice ones though.

Amen brother!

But truth be told, the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen to date (looked european) was srilankan. No other girls compare to her beauty. Too late I didn’t propose her parents early enough.... :/
]
:lol:
Didn't you say you had a half Ukrainian half Tatar girl? I wonder how she feel about this :disagree:

@jamahir @Cycle Macson @Homo Sapiens @Michael Corleone
You should all pay a visit somewhere around Latin America. Or certain parts of the US really. Latinas have that curvyness for all your heart's desire.

I didn’t mean to be blunt... I find girls of other races equally attractive... but yes I think the nutrition and look after oneself part is missing in bangladeshi girls nowadays. In Europe girls are crucified for not looking after themselves

Girls without curves is like dating men.... angular and boxy

And no you’re not alone. :)
(Curves doesn’t mean obese, just natural free flowing goodness)

Amen brother!

I see you have a fetsih for land whales :D
#dontjudge :D

Truth !!

@Zibago @django @BDforever @Bilal9 @Nilgiri

Apologies in case you didn't like my making this comment during Ramzan times.
An hour glass figure is s##y a bag of rice is the opposite

I see you have a fetsih for land whales
I’m more into lionesses :D

Eh, too much make up for me. A few nice ones though.

]
:lol:
Didn't you say you had a half Ukrainian half Tatar girl? I wonder how she feel about this :disagree:

@jamahir @Cycle Macson @Homo Sapiens @Michael Corleone
You should all pay a visit somewhere around Latin America. Or certain parts of the US really. Latinas have that curvyness for all your heart's desire.
See was slim curvy model body... hot af but a snitch.... I’m with someone else now... cute, introverted and curves at the right places :)

I’m more into lionesses :D

Rowrrrr!

See was slim curvy model body... hot af but a snitch.... I’m with someone else now... cute, introverted and curves at the right places :)

Good call. No one needs snitches however hot.... :-)

What does that mean ??

Jamahir bhai - sorry this is Ramadan, can't spell it out, but he means hot as (four letter 'f' word)....

How about Nigella Lawson ??

She is talented in an English sort of way. Don't want to characterize her - she has plenty of other nice qualities I am sure. Would she fit the word 'hot' though? She is sort of cute...but way older than I am.

Sorry to hear that bro. Next time, dont be so casual. Yes some of the prettiest lasses in the world come from that pretty isle @Gibbs

How about Nigella Lawson ??

Haha didn't I introduce her to you? Or maybe it was carol vorderman...I forget. Much plot there in both hehe. :D

What does that mean ??

Hot as "fudge" :P

Sorry to hear that bro. Next time, dont be so casual. Yes some of the prettiest lasses in the world come from that pretty isle @Gibbs

Mixed blood can bring out the best in some people, Even if i say so meself (A Hairy bearded 200lb overweight bugger).. :cool:

Plus we mongrels are hardy as feck.. :lol:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom