What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Was he born in Bangladesh !!! :disagree:
Did he die in Bangladesh !!! :disagree:
Was he buried in Bangladesh !!! :disagree:
Did he ever had Bangladesh citizenship !!! :disagree:
Did he ever had Bangladeshi passport !!! :disagree:

Then how come he was a Bangladeshi American !!!

A little tense, are we?

Yeh lo Paya aur Nehari.....

paya%20curry_0.jpg
U_bFSH2WUaXh9pWcum5vOG5L57ZFRG8B_2spmA08NsTDnNi4RY-bitAQ735IFJWaH52Lz6Ei_JBs2Mzx1gBCxBN-gec=s535-c

On a more serious note - woh admee to natay the, kale the, takat-walay bhi nahi the, how come you're so interested in claiming him for Pakistan? :cheesy:

In 1971 the Bangladesh Liberation Warbroke out. Khan was heavily involved with creating public opinion and garnering emergency funding for Bengali people during the war. He created the Chicago-based organisation named the Bangladesh Emergency Welfare Appeal.

A little tense, are we?

paya%20curry_0.jpg
U_bFSH2WUaXh9pWcum5vOG5L57ZFRG8B_2spmA08NsTDnNi4RY-bitAQ735IFJWaH52Lz6Ei_JBs2Mzx1gBCxBN-gec=s535-c

On a more serious note - woh admee to natay the, kale the, takat-walay bhi nahi the, how come you're so interested in claiming him for Pakistan? :cheesy:
Uff my mouth is so so watery seeing my favorite dish but still I will dare to ask BTW who claimed him for Pakistan !!!:D

Last edited:

Really? Come on man.

BD was created by public opinion !!! :omghaha:
By garnering emergency funding he became Bangladeshi :rofl:

I just inquired about his legal status not about his affiliations.
He was a naturalized American citizen till his death.
Like Indians you guys too never miss the chance for stamping or putting MADE IN BANGLADESH TAG.

BD was created by public opinion !!! :omghaha:
By garnering emergency funding he became Bangladeshi :rofl:

I just inquired about his legal status not about his affiliations.
He was a naturalized American citizen till his death.
Like Indians you guys too never miss the chance for stamping or putting MADE IN BANGLADESH TAG.

He was Bengali, that's all matters to us anyway.

He was born in present day Bangladesh and American citizen of Bangladeshi origin so whats your contention??

That is all we expect. Whole of India and Pakistan will come under Bengal flag one day. Whole of world will talk in Bangla one day. Why you want to remain backward?
At least west Bengal and seven sisters should come under bangladeshi flag, I wish . After all we were deprived during the partition.:D

A little tense, are we?

paya%20curry_0.jpg

Jive Pani ese geche Vai :partay:

NahidRains is an amazing camera artiste. Some of his photographs are breathtaking.
"Combining matter and anti-matter created electron and neutron''

He is a monumental idiot when it comes to science though. He makes a 'professional looking' video on science and 'teaches' deep science when he doesn't even have the basic of the basics right.

Full breakdown and correction video by other Bangladeshis. That idiot couldn't go through a single sentence without giving false science information.

I found his channel a few months ago and when I did, I was binging through few of his videos and liked all of them but then came across one where he started dissing atheist for no reason. When I say no reason, I mean it. Apparently we (atheists) are mentally handicapped, disturbed people according to him, that he feels animus towards atheists and went on a rant. Stopped following him at that moment. If he wanted to talk about any specific case, that's fine but marginalising a group out of the blue (the video itself had nothing to do with atheists) like that just because he himself doesn't 'like' atheists is rather despicable.

Still enjoy his videos on Bangladesh a lot and hope he keeps making these amazing production quality videos. It's his alienating opinionated videos that keeps me from following his channel. So, do share them here since his videos won't pop up on my youtube feed.

26994544_1814772398574309_965684365_n.jpg

27045133_1814772401907642_619176684_n.jpg

When did this guy get here? :sarcastic:

Whomever owns this joint has some STEEL balls.

Openly using TRUMP's name and flouting copyright.

Also shows how uneducated some people are in Bangladesh who'd go there to eat, just because of this guys' 'fame'....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom