What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Fritz Kapp
An array of cars at the Dhaka Nawab's Shahbagh Gardens, with British dignitaries, Ramna, Dhaka
Photograph
Private collection of Waqar Khan, Founder, Bangladesh Forum for Heritage Studies

77440_std.jpg

Fritz Kapp
Elephants on the March, Pilkhana, Dhaka
Photograph
Private collection of Waqar Khan, Founder, Bangladesh Forum for Heritage Studies

77439_std.jpg

http://www.luminous-lint.com/app/photographer/Fritz__Kapp/C/

Bilal's note: Fritz Kapp was based in Calcutta, but made frequent trips to Dacca to photograph the environs and people. This is from a series he made during the 1904 trip. From the looks - these are old tinplate photographs on glass plates, as celluloid reel film had not been developed yet.

Raising cultured and spontaneous generations are necessary. Not the abscess FB generation. Notun Kuri is just another victim of useless petty politics. Can anyone count how many talents came through that nationwide program.

But at the end of the day, it's the Bengalis that run everything

Well - some run everything and some ruin it.

However those who run it - have the responsibility to foster detente, diversity of opinions and dialog, rather than suppression of opinions.

I hope going forward that is done, because we need stability and internal peace to enable economic progress, stability is the NEED for the coming decades.

Well - some run everything and some ruin it.

However those who run it - have the responsibility to foster detente, diversity of opinions and dialog, rather than suppression of opinions.

I hope going forward that is done, because we need stability and internal peace to enable economic progress, stability is the NEED for the coming decades.
Sounds like a good idea, but I don't think Bangladesh is the type of country that can have internal peace and detente yet.

fazlur-rahman-khans-88th-birthday-5637846806298624.3-hp.jpg

Google celebrate Bangladeshi engineer Fazlur rahman
Was he born in Bangladesh !!! :disagree:
Did he die in Bangladesh !!! :disagree:
Was he buried in Bangladesh !!! :disagree:
Did he ever had Bangladesh citizenship !!! :disagree:
Did he ever had Bangladeshi passport !!! :disagree:

Then how come he was a Bangladeshi American !!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom