What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

You are a lucky man! If I try to marry a non sylheti girl, my whole family will crusade against me...
My first girlfriend was a Bengali-Russian from my hometown. Those days I couldn't have heard enough 'jhari' from my mom. In her book having a girlfriend was bad enough,that girlfriend being a foreigner were worse. :cheesy:

Funny how she readily forgave me for having a love affair at 14! :lol::lol:

সো বাচ্চারা ,এ থেকে আমরা কি শিখলাম? আমরা শিখলাম ছোট গুনাহ মাফ পাইতে চাইলে আরো বড় গুনাহ করো!! :lol::lol::lol:

Why can’t she be from Dhaka or Khulna or Chittagong.

Chittagong, Sylhet and Rajshahi people are extremely ctonservative when it comes to matrrige. They never marries outside of their district. :secret:

Last edited:
One part of her family is tartar. Well it’s been long sincerest Mary died... I decided to embrace the religion of Islam... I am the godfather so no one talks above me and I will surely accept her, so will my parents if she converts. But I will never force her to convert.
But Godfather, your parents are dead!
Seriously, haven't you seen Part II?

Anyway, Tartar girls are nice. Rumour has it this Tatar beauty is Putin's lover.
alina_kabaeva_18.jpg

Funny how she readily forgave me for having an love affair at 14! :lol::lol:

সো বাচ্চারা ,এ থেকে আমরা কি শিখলাম? আমরা শিখলাম ছোট গুনাহ মাফ পাইতে চাইলে আরো বড় গুনাহ করো!!:lol::lol::lol:
Tell me about it :enjoy:

My first girlfriend was a Bengali-Russian from my hometown.
Damn, you fine gentlemen seem to be scoring well with the Half-Slavic girls. In my teenage years I had this burning passion for this girl from Belarus. Ahhh to be a teenager and in love, those were the days. :D

Last edited:
সো বাচ্চারা ,এ থেকে আমরা কি শিখলাম? আমরা শিখলাম ছোট গুনাহ মাফ পাইতে চাইলে আরো বড় গুনাহ করো!! :lol::lol::lol:

Parents are parents, they can't really throw you away...eventually all Gunah are forgiven....:lol:

Anyway, Tartar girls are nice. Rumour has it this Tatar beauty is Putin's lover.
alina_kabaeva_18.jpg
she is.....
:eek:

Damn, you fine gentlemen seem to be scoring well with the Half-Slavic girls. In my teenage years I had this burning passion for this girl from Belarus. Ahhh to be a teenager and in love, those were the days. :D

I just got lucky. We were neighbors & classmates. Her father was a doctor and I would pay a visit for dangerous health problems like headaches and such. I always felt better after I saw a certain Russian-Bengali 'nurse' though ;):p:

But I only had pure intentions ,I promise that. :angel::angel:

Parents are parents, they can't really throw you away...eventually all Gunah are forgiven....:lol:

I even lost count of how many times mom had threatened to disown me in this lifetime. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

alina_kabaeva_18.jpg

I still talk to the ghost of my daddy and mommy.

I can't make myself tell my family about my lady. My father will probably have a heart attack, my mother would disown me and my brother and sister would try to convince me to come back to the right track like Fodder Genius was doing to Khaled.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom