What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Wolf's Children is great.
Have you seen "Your Name"? You should see that with her.
Kimi no na wa? Watched it alone and found it pretty meh....Romantic anime/movies aren't the type I like to watch. Among Shinkai's work I liked Garden of words. Because it was short 45 mins and time just flies by appreciating the animation.

Wolf's Children is great.
Have you seen "Your Name"? You should see that with her.

I'm about the same. Notice so many lapsed Muslims do quite a bit of haram stuff but, when it's Ramadan they become pious :D
Kimi no na wa? Watched it alone and found it pretty meh....Romantic anime/movies aren't the type I like to watch. Among Shinkai's work I liked Garden of words. Because it was short 45 mins and time just flies by appreciating the animation.
My friend made me watch that at a time I had to break up with the only girl I ever loved... not knowing what it was... it was good but too fucking emotional for me. It was the second anime I watched... I am interested in anime but don’t know what to watch.

Bro, I know it’s a bad word but is it’s literal meaning... whore? I have been living abroad so don’t know any Bangla bad words... help me out here.

বত্ব, @Mage ইউজার নেম "মাগি" রাখার কারণ?o_O
Mage means someone skilled in sorcery.....I find the word kinda cool....magi actually means different too across language.

I am interested in anime but don’t know what to watch.
Tell me what kind of show you would like to watch. I can recommend a few for every category. What have you watched other than kimi no na wa?

Mage means someone skilled in sorcery.....I find the word kinda cool....magi actually means different too across language.
এক দেশের বুলি, আরেক দেশের গালি। অখটা আমরা সবাই অই জানি। মাগার, "মাগি" নাম অই রাখা লাগল? জাউজ্ঞা, সামনের দিকে আউজ্ঞা...

Tell me what kind of show you would like to watch. I can recommend a few for every category. What have you watched other than kimi no na wa?
that was romance so definitely something i would watch... drama, mystery, action are my types. no kiddy stuff....
alsothe only other anime i watched was hentai but that hentai had very good story line.... it was more of a adult movie but not necessarily ****.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom