What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

I still talk to the ghost of my daddy and mommy.
That doesn't sound very Catholic or Muslim :rolleyes:.

she is.....
:eek:

I just got lucky. We were neighbors & classmates. Her father was a doctor and I would pay a visit for dangerous health problems like headaches and such. I always felt better after I saw a certain Russian-Bengali 'nurse' though ;):p:

But I only had pure intentions ,I promise that. :angel::angel:
I seem to have the best luck with girls from eastern Asia. Recently went out with a girl from South Korea. It's gotten to the point where my mother and father said they'd be ok with me marrying one of them as long as she's "loyal." :lol:

I can't make myself tell my family about my lady. My father will probably have a heart attack, my mother would disown me and my brother and sister would try to convince me to come back to the right track like Fodder Genius was doing to Khaled.
Damn, she must be worth it. Is she Swedish?

Guys where do you request username change?
Just scroll up to your username and select change username.

I can't make myself tell my family about my lady. My father will probably have a heart attack, my mother would disown me and my brother and sister would try to convince me to come back to the right track like Fodder Genius was doing to Khaled.
সবই মায়া, সবই পার্থিব! দুই দিনের দুনিয়ায় এত মায়া কেন বাছা?...:drag:

Damn, she must be worth it. Is she Swedish?
75% Swedish and 25% Finnish. I'm thinking of renting a small apartment and start living with her...but I wonder how my parents would react when they find out.
কে জানে মরলে কি আছে কপালে। এখন যতটুকু পারি করে নেই। মরার সময় আফসোস যেন করতে না হয়।

Last edited:
কে জানে মরলে কি আছে কপালে। এখন যতটুকু পারি করে নেই। মরার সময় আফসোস যেন করতে না হয়।
কলিকাল ঘোর কলিকাল...:fie:

do you love her?
if you do (that's you're 100% sure about your feelings) you would not be scared to tell anyone about your love interest.just make sure the girl is religious with good etiquttes to justify and talk in her defence when the time comes.... if your parents find those qualities in her... i'm sure they would accept her.

always remember life is too short to live by someone else's wishes. you only haave one shot at this.

if everything fails, make your parents an offer they can't refuse. :P
bhai devdas er moto kotha bolen ken?

do you love her?
if you do (that's you're 100% sure about your feelings) you would not be scared to tell anyone about your love interest.just make sure the girl is religious with good etiquttes to justify and talk in her defence when the time comes.... if your parents find those qualities in her... i'm sure they would accept her.

always remember life is too short to live by someone else's wishes. you only haave one shot at this.

if everything fails, make your parents an offer they can't refuse. :P
Well my girl is a staunch atheist and I doubt her etiquettes will be good enough for my parents. My parents are very conservative. Whenever I talk with my parents my mother warns me not to get into any relationship as any relationship before nikah is haraam and এতে তাদের নাক কান কেটে যাবে।
bhai devdas er moto kotha bolen ken?
ভাই মনে হয় ছেকা খেয়েছে।

Well my girl is a staunch atheist and I doubt her etiquettes will be good enough for my parents. My parents are very conservative. Whenever I talk with my parents my mother warns me not to get into any relationship as any relationship before nikah is haraam and এতে তাদের নাক কান কেটে যাবে।

ভাই মনে হয় ছেকা খেয়েছে।
Sex before marriage is haram. Are you an atheist too?

Yeah, I feel cannon fodder... I was like this for a long time. XD

Somewhat. From time to time I do feel religious and then I feel it's useless....

I have done a lot of

in my life. I've already lost count. I don't know when I try to write it in a message it's always in moderation

I am not the kind to judge. I did some things I'm not proud of.
Don't share what you did to the public. Your deeds are between you and god.

75% Swedish and 25% Finnish. I'm thinking of renting a small apartment and start loving with her...but I wonder how my parents would react when they find out.
Hey, if she watches anime with you she's a keeper.

Somewhat. From time to time I do feel religious and then I feel it's useless....
I feel the same way.
I'm willing to bet you don't eat pork though.

I'm willing to bet you don't eat pork though.
Nah I don't.
Hey, if she watches anime with you she's a keeper.
The type of anime I prefer to watch are better off watching alone. Well I'm not talking about hentai. But I like anime with a lot of gore and bloody stuff. I did watch cute stuff like "wolf children" with her though.

The type of anime I prefer to watch are better off watching alone. Well I'm not talking about hentai. But I like anime with a lot of gore and bloody stuff. I did watch cute stuff like "wolf children" with her though.
Wolf's Children is great.
Have you seen "Your Name"? You should see that with her.

Nah I don't.
I'm about the same. Notice so many lapsed Muslims do quite a bit of haram stuff but, when it's Ramadan they become pious :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom