What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

search
Iskra-Lawrence-Bikini-Pictures.jpg

they call them plus sized, i call them god dayumn! :o::o::smitten::smitten::smitten:

i am also legally changing my name to Vito Corleone in honour of the godfather
Is she Apollonia?:-)

Well, personally I think, if by chance a fair election happens BNP will able to secure a huge victory. Because, from last election, general public like myself are very unsatisfied with BAL. Especially for its student wing.
In a fair election BNP will win highest no of seats. Student and Youth wing(Jubo league) of BAL are only good at creating problems.
BNP most likely not going to complete under Hasina as head of the state. BNP got no chance in hell if stay at her current position.
They will. BNP will get around 50-60 seats. Khaleda will most likely be the opposition leader. That's much better than what they are tight now.

If Election take place under neutral CTG
It won't. CTG system is abolished. You can thank BNP's abysmal performance in 2009 for it.

i've my way with women too, but can't commit... found a girl though, an angel!
Haha......good work Godfather.

I thought she was the Apollonia, short time wife of Micheal Corleone.:)
You think I would crush on my son's first wife? That's incest dude :D

In a fair election BNP will win highest no of seats. Student and Youth wing(Jubo league) of BAL are only good at creating problems.

They will. BNP will get around 50-60 seats. Khaleda will most likely be the opposition leader. That's much better than what they are tight now.

It won't. CTG system is abolished. You can thank BNP's abysmal performance in 2009 for it.

Haha......good work Godfather.
:*

You mean you found an angel in disguise, ex virgin from paradise?
40% angel, 60% devil just the way I like my women.

Damn, is she straight from Ukraine too? Slavic women are gorgeous. Lucky you.

Also, @Philia
Good to see you're back
Not only that she's a mix. She's half Muslim half Christian. Considering converting to Islam.

সবই মায়া, সবই পার্থিব! এই মায়ার দুনিয়া ত্যাগ করে সঠিক পথে আসুন খালেদ সাহেব...
I'm a corleone now. :P my intention with the girl however is pure. I intend to wife her up in five years with my parents blessing ofc.

Not only that she's a mix. She's half Muslim half Christian. Considering converting to Islam.

I'm a corleone now. :P my intention with the girl however is pure. I intend to wife her up in five years with my parents blessing ofc.
Half a religion? Is she part Tatar or something? Now are you the one considering to convert? I don't think the Corleones will tolerate a non-Catholic in their family, so be safe. :D

Half a religion? Is she part Tatar or something? Now are you the one considering to convert? I don't think the Corleones will tolerate a non-Catholic in their family, so be safe. :D
One part of her family is tartar. Well it’s been long sincerest Mary died... I decided to embrace the religion of Islam... I am the godfather so no one talks above me and I will surely accept her, so will my parents if she converts. But I will never force her to convert.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom