What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Then you are a patriot and your deshprem cannot be questioned.

You are giving certifications of patriotism.

If sucking up to Indian and embracing hinduani culture is definition of patriotism, then laat mari ai Bal type patriotism re. We are Muslim and we can never bow down to maloon, just remember that kid.

Are you Hindu by chance?

:help::help: Bhaisab ami o baad porchi na.:tdown: Kita kora jai,akthu chinta koria dekhoin.Salam.

Age chalo himmat aur Imam se, Allah is with us, maloon Kia cheez. Allahu akbar

I am pissed and angry as hell seeing comments on patriotism by some bloody kids. Dil chain tappar maira daat baigigaa faaliya dai,

@Banglar Bir

You are giving certifications of patriotism.

If sucking up to Indian and embracing hinduani culture is definition of patriotism, then laat mari ai Bal type patriotism re. We are Muslim and we can never bow down to maloon, just remember that kid.

Are you Hindu by chance?

Age chalo himmat aur Imam se, Allah is with us, maloon Kia cheez. Allahu akbar
I'm something in between non-practising Muslim and Atheist.

That being said I am better at giving patriotism certificate than a razakar like you. You don't even like the fact that BD is an independent country. You wish it were a part of Pakistan. Come to BD. Your Jamaati kind are treated very well. I wish Americans would put you in gitmo. But since they didn't Dhaka central jail will work fine as well. Come back to BD. Anti state elements need to be dealt properly.

That being said I am better at giving patriotism certificate than a razakar like you. You don't even like the fact that BD is an independent country. You wish it were a part of Pakistan. Come to BD. Your Jamaati kind are treated very well. I wish Americans would put you in gitmo. But since they didn't Dhaka central jail will work fine as well. Come back to BD. Anti state elements need to be dealt properly.

Either you Muslim or not muslim. There is nothing called “in between’

Yes, as a Muslim I strongly believe Bd should not have separated from Pakistan. We should have worked out our differences and be at least a federation. We could have achieved supremeacy in SA and be leader of Muslim world. My Imam let me to belive this concept strongly.

A dalal and atheist not going to understand this noble intention.

I born after 71, so how am I even a razakar is beyond me.

I’m from Jalalabad, Sylhet, next time in Bd, I’ll invite you in chai shop then beat the crap out of you inshallah.

What say @Banglar Bir, e bagalir fua re dis kita kartam.

Your kind make me puke.

Don’t think I’m Jamaati because I have picture of moluna Nizami.

Another piece of advice. Most of us living aboard are sylheti origin.
So speak with respect while you lurking outside of Bd because if you open your mouth in wrong way aboard, you may find your self be in wrong side and received sylheti style dulaai.

Awami charals are minority here. No police to protect your behind.

Either you Muslim or not muslim. There is nothing called “in between’
I’m from Jalalabad, Sylhet.
What say @Banglar Bir, e bagalir fua re dis kita kartam.
Bhaisab,apna o deki amar bohut huru. Chika maria gondo chutai kita lab? Ita post ignore list o dilian.Chetonabaj.atal nastik o haramkhor ra hara Desh o bhori gecha.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom