What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Yes Sir ! ! ! Right Sir ! ! ! Alam Alam ! !

"Sniper reporting Sir!"

"We're being fired upon Sir!"

:D

with difficulty level 1 ? lol
what about Cricket 98 and Cricket 2007?

Nope. Played in hardest mode. Wasnt fun enough with lower levels!

Cricket yes.. I played 2007 & Brian Lara cricket.

My nephew 3 years old started speaking fluent english within a week after admitting to the school. We were just shocked but later found out that its the cartoon and youtube. Its not only him but his entire class. :)
Peppa is my favorite pig XD

BTW, talking about computers and tabs.. any gamer here?

I am a DotA fanatic. Been playing since 2006. Even today, everyday after work, I spend couple of hours chilling with it. If anyone plays, feel free to PM me with your steam ID.

Used to play CS Source back in the days a lot too. Was into Warcraft, Age of Empires, Commandos (completed the second version), FIFA and few more. Dont get the time to play all of these now.
I play cs source sometimes with the Russians they worship the game... otherwise it has always been GTA call of duty and need for speed for me... nowadays more of world of tanks.

The potters of Taleswar

A photo feature on the struggles of potters from a village in Bagerhat
The potters of Taleswar village in Bagerhat have clung on to this form of art for over 200 years now and this is still their sole source of income. They have fought tooth and nail with poverty and other obstacles. Albeit this struggle which turned existential, the art has survived. They don’t know how much of this art they’ll be able to hand down to future generations; nonetheless they — these tenacious fighters — have kept tunnelling through earth of poverty in search of beauty and art. Salute to them!

Hi dear friends.

Best regards from Britain. But how many time i have visited cox bazar , that is countless. The see always call me.

Would any of you want to spend a night in one of these?

Made-in Bangladesh house of bottles

Abdur Rab . Lalmonirhat | Update: 13:02, May 09, 2017

643xNx459dd19bb8862909138c273ccd505d55-bottle-house--3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WUX582nF9L.jpg

Rather than discarding used plastic bottles, an innovative couple in a remote village of Bangladesh's Lalmonirhat district, have recycle thousands of colourful bottles to build an eco-friendly house.

The couple -- Rashedul Alam and Asma Khatun -- were students of environmental science. They constructed the 1700-square feet house entirely of plastic bottles in a bid to make an ecological house for their only son who is differently-abled. This is the first time such a house has been constructed in Bangladesh.

643xNx2c45bdf45776f44c40aec02ce6cbee8e-bottle-house-6.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jmF6AyvBRa.jpg

Associate professor of the architecture department of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) said, "There are many examples of building bottle houses in the world. This is the first time I came to know that one has been built in Bangladesh."

"It's undoubtedly an environment-friendly creation."

The Rashedul-Asma couple said they begun construction of the house on 8 February this year. As much as 80 per cent of the house has already been completed."

643xNx3db3a7e744ff4d329c05cf064822eddb-bottle-house-2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.26sK64GMQ7.jpg

The construction of the house is set to be completed in a month’s time.

The couple said a total of 80, 000 plastic bottles, filled with sand, has been used to erect the house of four bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room and two washrooms.

The house also includes a veranda, they said.

The bottle walls were cemented with an alloy of sand and cement while the structural frame is made of brick chips and iron rods.

643xNx93088239eb929c98dd5b304471c1556f-bottle-house-4.jpg.pagespeed.ic._Jk9UyPJ87.jpg

The doors and windows are of steel and wood while roof will be of corrugated tin sheets.

How did they manage to gather such a large number of bottles?

The 33-year-old Rashedul said they bought the plastic bottles from BSCIC industrial zone authorities and local bottle pedlars.

"It was difficult to persuade the local construction workers to build such a house."

643xNxe5cd55411770439d22b101eea438adfb-bottle-house.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZdsXRpdge7.jpg

Asma Khatun said it went public once a photo of the house was uploaded on Facebook.

"Now people are coming to us and asking about the construction costs and its advantages."

Lalmonirhat BSCIC area's plastic bottle seller Hamidul Islam said, "I never heard of such a thing. Rashedul Alam bought several thousand of plastic bottles from me."

643xNxf5dc0b2c55c27f045df150ca0fb32f05-bottle-house-5.jpg.pagespeed.ic.2xHIAHNbZV.jpg

Kaliganj upazila's LGED engineer Parvez Newaz Khan said this kind of house costs less.

The government engineer pointed to the possibility of research and government policy in this regard.

Would any of you want to spend a night in one of these?

Made-in Bangladesh house of bottles

Abdur Rab . Lalmonirhat | Update: 13:02, May 09, 2017

643xNx459dd19bb8862909138c273ccd505d55-bottle-house--3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WUX582nF9L.jpg

Rather than discarding used plastic bottles, an innovative couple in a remote village of Bangladesh's Lalmonirhat district, have recycle thousands of colourful bottles to build an eco-friendly house.

The couple -- Rashedul Alam and Asma Khatun -- were students of environmental science. They constructed the 1700-square feet house entirely of plastic bottles in a bid to make an ecological house for their only son who is differently-abled. This is the first time such a house has been constructed in Bangladesh.

643xNx2c45bdf45776f44c40aec02ce6cbee8e-bottle-house-6.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jmF6AyvBRa.jpg

Associate professor of the architecture department of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) said, "There are many examples of building bottle houses in the world. This is the first time I came to know that one has been built in Bangladesh."

"It's undoubtedly an environment-friendly creation."

The Rashedul-Asma couple said they begun construction of the house on 8 February this year. As much as 80 per cent of the house has already been completed."

643xNx3db3a7e744ff4d329c05cf064822eddb-bottle-house-2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.26sK64GMQ7.jpg

The construction of the house is set to be completed in a month’s time.

The couple said a total of 80, 000 plastic bottles, filled with sand, has been used to erect the house of four bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room and two washrooms.

The house also includes a veranda, they said.

The bottle walls were cemented with an alloy of sand and cement while the structural frame is made of brick chips and iron rods.

643xNx93088239eb929c98dd5b304471c1556f-bottle-house-4.jpg.pagespeed.ic._Jk9UyPJ87.jpg

The doors and windows are of steel and wood while roof will be of corrugated tin sheets.

How did they manage to gather such a large number of bottles?

The 33-year-old Rashedul said they bought the plastic bottles from BSCIC industrial zone authorities and local bottle pedlars.

"It was difficult to persuade the local construction workers to build such a house."

643xNxe5cd55411770439d22b101eea438adfb-bottle-house.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZdsXRpdge7.jpg

Asma Khatun said it went public once a photo of the house was uploaded on Facebook.

"Now people are coming to us and asking about the construction costs and its advantages."

Lalmonirhat BSCIC area's plastic bottle seller Hamidul Islam said, "I never heard of such a thing. Rashedul Alam bought several thousand of plastic bottles from me."

643xNxf5dc0b2c55c27f045df150ca0fb32f05-bottle-house-5.jpg.pagespeed.ic.2xHIAHNbZV.jpg

Kaliganj upazila's LGED engineer Parvez Newaz Khan said this kind of house costs less.

The government engineer pointed to the possibility of research and government policy in this regard.

wow

Hi dear friends.

Best regards from Britain. But how many time i have visited cox bazar , that is countless. The see always call me.
Welcome to pdf brother. Hope you enjoy your stay

Bangladeshi media....scum the lot of them.

Banglatribune article and headline wrt to the 'sensational' rape case -

- this is from today
18402850_258506927891148_5082971067899461510_n.jpg

and now....

দুই তরুণী ধর্ষণ মামলার আসামি সাফাত ও সাদমান গ্রেফতার - accused shafat and sadman arrested

দুই তরুণী ধর্ষণ মামলার আসামি সাফাত ও সাদমান গ্রেফতার
বাংলা ট্রিবিউন রিপোর্ট২১:২১, মে ১১, ২০১৭

বনানীতে দুই তরুণীকে ধর্ষণের মামলার দুই আসামি সাফাত আহমেদ ও সাদমান সাকিফকে গ্রেফতার করেছে পুলিশ। বৃহস্পতিবার (১১ মে) রাত ৯টার সময় সিলেট থেকে তাদের দু’জনকে গ্রেফতার করা হয় বলে বাংলা ট্রিবিউনকে নিশ্চিত করেছেন পুলিশের মহাপরিদর্শক (আইজিপি) শহীদুল হক।

আইজিপি বাংলা ট্রিবিউনকে জানান, সিলেটের জালালাবাদ এলাকার শাহজালাল বিজ্ঞান ও প্রযুক্তি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের (শাবিপ্রবি) পাশের একটি দোতলা বাড়ি থেকে বৃহস্পতিবার রাত ৯টার সময় তাদের গ্রেফতার করা হয়। ঢাকা থেকে পুলিশ সদর দফতরের বিশেষ একটি টিম সিলেটের স্থানীয় পুলিশকে সঙ্গে নিয়ে গ্রেফতার অভিযান চালায়।

সিলেট জেলার পুলিশ সুপার মনিরুজ্জামান বাংলা ট্রিবিউনকে জানান, জেলা পুলিশ ও সিলেট মেট্রোপলিটন পুলিশ যৌথ অভিযান চালিয়ে সাফাত ও সাদমানকে গ্রেফতার করে।

সিলেট মহানগর পুলিশের কমিশনার গোলাম কিবরিয়া বাংলা ট্রিবিউনকে বলেন, ‘বৃহস্পতিবার সন্ধ্যায় সিলেট শহরের একটি বাড়ি থেকে বনানীতে তরুণী ধর্ষণ মামলার প্রধান দুই আসামি সাফাত আহমেদ ও সাদমান সাকিফকে গ্রেফতার করা হয়েছে। রাতেই তাদের ঢাকায় পাঠিয়ে দেওয়া হবে।’

সিলেট মহানগর পুলিশ উপ কমিশনার জেদান আল মুসা (গণমাধ্যম) জানান, গোয়েন্দা তথ্যের ভিত্তিতে পুলিশ সিলেট নগরের পাঠানটুলার রশিদ মঞ্জিল থেকে তাদেরকে গ্রেফতার করে।

These are two of the 3 prime accused - among those arrested is the son of 'Apon Jewellers', Shafat.

So, what should be done to the 'journos' who published the earlier article....I won't even mention basherkella losers talking about how the cops had already helped the accused cross the border into India :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom