What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

IMG_20211219_112837_076.jpg

#Welcome to Pakistan

People assume Pakistanis are very hostile, dangerous and aggressive especially to Bangladeshis given the unfortunate past mistakes by leaders. However it is a complete lie.
Whenever Pakistanis meet fellow south Asians they are very respectful, friendly and welcoming.
Indian Sikhs are treated with much respect and kindness when they visit their holy shrines across Pakistan.

I was watching a Thai brother's video on his expat travels to Dhaka.

He kept mentioning visiting "Mi Phu Wan" Market and how great it was.

I was totally bushed about this mysterious market name and thought a new market was opened of which I had no clue..

Then I realized he was talking about Mirpur One Market.

Koreanbhai's life back in Korea in winter 2021 - he's trying to get back to Bangladesh but facing some issues. His Bengali is getting better and better with time.

He met Mariam, expat Bangladeshi living in Busan

Here is Mariam's post in YT about this.

My Xmas gift to myself

An Ibanez SR2605CBB bass.

Made in Indonesia apparently. So was my previous bass guitar (Yamaha TRBX504)

Got me thinking about whether Bangladesh can ever hack into the musical instrument export business like Indonesia. This is a very premium guitar from a Japanese manufacturer. But they're quite happy to make them in Indonesia to meet their quality and craftmanship standards at a reasonable cost.

Attachments

• 270229887_10225558702489826_1191321590350528159_n.jpg
    270229887_10225558702489826_1191321590350528159_n.jpg
    669 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
My Xmas gift to myself

An Ibanez SR2605CBB bass.

Made in Indonesia apparently. So was my previous bass guitar (Yamaha TRBX504)

Got me thinking about whether Bangladesh can ever hack into the musical instrument export business like Indonesia. This is a very premium guitar from a Japanese manufacturer. But they're quite happy to make them in Indonesia to meet their quality and craftmanship standards at a reasonable cost.
impressive guitar

in the background, i see from left to right
1. Me-262
2.F-15 maybe 104th fighter wing , Massachusets (wont bother spelling it ) Air national guard
3. Tiger 2 (or Konigstiger) Porsche variant ?
4. The beautiful Fw-190maybe A4 variant with that ol relialbe Radial engine (JG 11 maybe?)

impressive guitar

in the background, i see from left to right
1. Me-262
2.F-15 maybe 104th fighter wing , Massachusets (wont bother spelling it ) Air national guard
3. Tiger 2 (or Konigstiger) Porsche variant ?
4. The beautiful Fw-190maybe A4 variant with that ol relialbe Radial engine (JG 11 maybe?)

well spotted

Those are my older build and ended up in the shit shelf xD. A lot of them are damaged or weren't built/painted that well in the first place. Especially the Me-262, which is completely trashed

The F-15 had its undercarriage broken, so I glued in the gear bay doors. I had issues with the paint, they're not very accurate. The FW190 landing gear is very wonky. It's an F8 ground pounding version, forgot which Geschwader

A lot of them are damaged or weren't built/painted that well in the first place. Especially the Me-262, which is completely trashed
just like the real ones lol
The FW190 landing gear is very wonky. It's an F8 ground pounding version
long time ago when i played War thunder , i used to rack up so many kills on the Fw-190. side climb with extra power (since the engine doesnt overheat) , get some altitude , swoop down on an unsuspecting P-51 or Spitfire and unload all four mg151/20 on them.

just like the real ones lol

long time ago when i played War thunder , i used to rack up so many kills on the Fw-190. side climb with extra power (since the engine doesnt overheat) , get some altitude , swoop down on an unsuspecting P-51 or Spitfire and unload all four mg151/20 on them.

I used to play it too, then I got into DCS. I own virtually all the modules. The FW190 is a lovely plane with, amazing control feel. It has very sophisticated and super precise mechanical controls of the elevators, feels like an early version of FBW.

The trick with the FW190 is never to get into a slow-turning fight and not to lose too much speed when maneuvering. It's a boom and zoom type of fighter. At low altitudes its acceleration is phenomenal. But its superchargers aren't very sophisticated, so it looses horsepower above 15,000ft fairly quickly

I used to play it too, then I got into DCS. I own virtually all the modules. The FW190 is a lovely plane with, amazing control feel. It has very sophisticated and super precise mechanical controls of the elevators, feels like an early version of FBW.
that's great i only have the Mig-29 in DCS (to learn the basics) . Not very fond of the propeller birds in sim because you have to worry about the aileron ,elevator and rudder trim without which you end up on on a pile of burning metal and grass somewhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom