What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

don't worry they will build flying cities by 2020
some of them are truly delusional. Read the comments on this video.

Looks like these people are smoking some good funny smokes.

You take some strong whiff of this Ganja stuff in a "kalki" and soon you'll be making up stories of Pushpaka Vimana, Garuda Vimana, Sakuna Vimana.

Kinda like that Erich Von Däniken guy inventing stories out of thin air. He is really old now though.

The only Vimana that should called a Vimana (Biman) is our national airline, and they fly 787s and 777s, not this imaginary garbage.
have you read ''Shadow over Innsmouth'' by H.P lovecreft ?
this image reminded me of this.
here's an audiobook (part 1 )

I will take a look. Thanks for the link. :-)

have you read ''Shadow over Innsmouth'' by H.P lovecreft ?
this image reminded me of this.
here's an audiobook (part 1 )

playlist
(2) The Shadow Over Innsmouth (BBC) - YouTube

don't worry they will build flying cities by 2020
some of them are truly delusional. Read the comments on this video.

I wonder what White people think of this BS from India , no wonder they called them snake charmers lmao

By the way - we have Cyclone "Yaas" approaching Eastern India and (possibly) Lower Western part of Bangladesh as we speak.

Sensing this - Mamata Didi has deployed her crack Cyclone & Disaster Mgmt. Team equipped with (No Helmets, no Boots, no demolishing axes or power saws, but) scary looking fluorescent Burka garb. I don't know if the aim to "scare" the Cyclone to death.

Taking this as fashion cue, some Bangladeshi Tailors are now offering said fluorescent Burka fashion for over nourished Chachi-Ammas and Mosis (minus the chicken leg shorts). They expect bumper orders once cyclone is over.

210525133055-05-cyclone-yaas-0525-exlarge-169.jpg

on your free time, plus i put the link for all the other episodes.

I listened to the first episode. Interesting Horror story, seems well written.

I am surprised it was never made into a feature film.

He could have expanded and fleshed out the story of the "deep ones" aka marine humans.

Instead of giving some special quality and lifestyle difference to these sea-dwelling creatures, he needlessly tried to make them scary and monster-like. A la "creature of the black lagoon".

I listened to the first episode. Interesting Horror story, seems well written.

I am surprised it was never made into a feature film.

He could have expanded and fleshed out the story of the "deep ones" aka marine humans.

Instead of giving some special quality and lifestyle difference to these sea-dwelling creatures, he needlessly tried to make them scary and monster-like. A la "creature of the black lagoon".
he's got more books i can reccomend. all of them have horror theme tho

OK - Miftah Zaman re-creating some older standards and dare I say - did an excellent job!

And some from seven years ago...

Good luck to him - he's got some talent.

That Channel generally has some pretty high standards - re-creating old songs.

Last edited:
OK - Miftah Zaman re-creating some older standards and dare I say - did an excellent job!

And some from seven years ago...

Good luck to him - he's got some talent.

That Channel generally has some pretty high standards - re-creating old songs.

It is a good thing we are supporting Hindu minority singers, 95% of the performers here are Bangladeshi Hindu - especially women. Or they may be Indian Hindu women as well.

Can You imagine this happening in today's India with Muslim performers given this sort of opportunity?

Some program giving 95% boost to Muslim singers and instrumentalists - unthinkable....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom