What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

download.jpeg.jpg

Spring has Sprung in Dhaka, Panthapath-Tejgaon Link Road.

magenta-bougainvillea.jpg

Guys watch this one hour video, it will be well-spent, I assure you.

This will answer a lot of questions about China becoming number one - soon.

I understand some won't be happy with the prospects but it is inevitable.

Kishore Mahbubani is brilliant. I am a fan.

Attention @Atlas, @bluesky, @Homo Sapiens, @Indos and @UKBengali bhais, please take a look.

Guys watch this one hour video, it will be well-spent, I assure you.

This will answer a lot of questions about China becoming number one - soon.

I understand some won't be happy with the prospects but it is inevitable.

Kishore Mahbubani is brilliant. I am a fan.

Attention @Atlas, @bluesky, @Homo Sapiens, @Indos and @UKBengali bhais, please take a look.

China is unlikely becoming number one, the world will be more like multipolars and more unpredictable. The period of 2020 until 2035 is crucial, and as this period US is still number one, so basically for country like Indonesia we have time to focus more on economy rather than spending too much on defense.

Focus on economy is crucial since we dont want our market get penetrated by China goods and services too much, Indonesia economy should be competitive enough to compete with China. Our trade should be at minimal achieve balance or if we could we should get surplus. This is to make sure our economy can still grow for very long period.

This is why I am against buying so many foreign defense equipment during this period and would rather use it for our economy development and strenghthen our defense industry and R%D.

After 2035, the story will be different, but if Indonesia can keep growing at 5.5-6.5 percent from 2022-2035, our GDP can be large enough to have huge defense budget despite under 1 percent of GDP inshaAllah

China is unlikely becoming number one, the world will be more like multipolars and more unpredictable. The period of 2020 until 2035 is crucial, and as this period US is still number one, so basically for country like Indonesia we have time to focus more on economy rather than spending too much on defense.

Focus on economy is crucial since we dont want our market get penetrated by China goods and services too much, Indonesia economy should be competitive enough to compete with China. Our trade should be at minimal achieve balance or if we could we should get surplus. This is to make sure our economy can still grow for very long period.

This is why I am against buying so many foreign defense equipment during this period and would rather use it for our economy development and strenghthen our defense industry and R%D.

After 2035, the story will be different, but if Indonesia can keep growing at 5.5-6.5 percent from 2022-2035, our GDP can be large enough to have huge defense budget despite under 1 percent of GDP inshaAllah

I also advise Bangladesh to do the same at least for the next 10 years, this period is crucial or you guys will be forever have trade deficit and this kind of situation is not good to sustain long term and healthy economic growth @Bilal9

enjoying some Glasnost-era Soviet Synthwave. It is a surreal experience

I'm not sure what it means, but I like it; it gives off a melancholy vibe and longing for a time I've never lived in.

@Michael Corleone is there a message this song trying to give ?

I'm not sure what it means, but I like it; it gives off a melancholy vibe and longing for a time I've never lived in.

Amazing song.

Soviet and Russian music is majorly underrated.

This video is the best one I think on YouTube for this particular song.

Talks about joy of youth and how it ends in adulthood and compares it with dawn

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom