What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

কি ব্যাপার @DalalErMaNodi তলে তলে পাশের বাসার আন্টির মত "চুপি চুপি বল কেউ জেনে যাবে" টাইপ গুজুর-গুজুর- ফুসুর-ফুসুর? :what:

যাইহোক ঐ থ্রেডে আর এসব নিয়ে কথা বলে থ্রেড ডিরেইল করলাম না।

ঝগড়া শুরু করসে সে নিজেই এই #388,#21,#42 থ্রেডগুলাতে উল্টাপাল্টা বইলা। আরও কিছু থ্রেডে দেখছিলাম কিন্তু এখন মনে নাই। ঐ তিন থ্রেডের আগে-পিছে থেকেই শুরু। তর্কে না পাইড়া গালাগালি শুরু করছে। :lol: তো সে যদি করতে পারে তাইলে আমি করলে এই লোকের খারাপ লাগে কেন? সে যতগুলা ট্যাগ মারছে আমি তো মনে হয় তার সমানও ফেরত দেই নাই তারে। তার বলা কথাই তারে শোনাইলে মড আইসা আমারে ওয়ার্নিং দেয়। :lol:

এখন আবার রোজার দোহাই দিয়ে বলে, "ক্ষেমা দেও"। আমি "ক্ষেমা" দিব কি না দিব সেইটা আমার সিদ্ধান্ত। যে শুরু করসে তার এইটা বলার অধিকার নাই। সে যেই পরিমান কথা শোনাবে, তারেও ততটুকু শুনায়া দিব। আমারে গালি মারাটা সমস্যা না, সমস্যা হইল এই লোকের বাকি কথাগুলা। বিশেষ কইরা এর "কিচ্ছু করি নাই, আমি নির্দোষ" ভাবটা দেইখা আমার গা জ্বইলা যাইতাছে। যাইহোক আমার যা বলার তা আমি তর্কেই বইলা দিছি। আবার বলার দরকার নাই, যদিও আর কিছু এক্সট্রা বলার ছিল। মানুষ কথা শোনানোর বেলায় ওস্তাদ কিন্তু "৫০ পেজের" শোনার বেলায় নাই। :lol:

পাত্রী তো পছন্দ করাই আছে। ছেলে/মেয়ের নিজের পছন্দ। আমার তো মনে হইল এরা অলরেডি হানিমুন পিরিয়ডে আছে।

View attachment 735291

আহারে!! কি মাসুম বাচ্চা!! সে তো কাউরে ভারতের দালাল, প্রেমিক, পা-চাটা, দাস, হিন্দু, MINO, চৌকিদার বলে গালি দেয় নাই। কেন এই নিষ্পাপ মাসুম বাচ্চাটাকে এত কষ্ট দেয়া হইল? 😭 এই কে আছিস!! নাবালক বাচ্চাটাকে ভাজা মাছ উল্টায়া খেতে সাহায্য কর। :help:

Pause brothers, both teams need to recharge.. insha'Allah, we will have Eid special, Big BD Subsection Bash..
HalfScaryAmberpenshell-max-1mb.gif

That is good and I suppose that is why Bangladesh is ahead of India ( and Pakistan too ? ) in HDI.

In my country though there are also many poor people, unfortunately the middle class seems to not look at the social misery that surrounds it. Empathy is not something that seems to be present in the Indian middle class.

Yeah growing up I remember I had to mentor/educate quite a few youngsters who used to be family members of our house staff (drivers, maids, security). Some went as far as getting B.Sc. level. It is our Amanat that when you have some wealth you distribute it properly and elevate the standards of the needy around us, primarily by education.

Never mistreated the house help, it was a no-no in our family.

Decent educated Bangladeshis who has/had money any time in their lives have a lot of guilt. Most of us are idealists at heart and not as jaded as those outside Bangladesh.

Maybe the numbers of the poor in India are so vast and the poor have been fixtures for so long, they get overlooked by the wealthy.

They need to make a montage of Dhaka after liberation war similar to this one.
The first comment reads: Imagine the optimism of the people of that age. You've just survive a cataclysmic war that resulted in the deaths of millions of your countrymen. Your cities were rubble and everything had to be rebuilt. But you had an aim. The aim to pull yourselves out of the dirt and build big.

They need to make a montage of Dhaka after liberation war similar to this one.
The first comment reads: Imagine the optimism of the people of that age. You've just survive a cataclysmic war that resulted in the deaths of millions of your countrymen. Your cities were rubble and everything had to be rebuilt. But you had an aim. The aim to pull yourselves out of the dirt and build big.

It’s pretty much still like this

Now Momen says Bangladesh will spend 600 Million Dollars to elevate Bangla as the sixth most important language in the UN (translation and publication cost for documents). I say a waste of good money.

Now Momen says Bangladesh will spend 600 Million Dollars to elevate Bangla as the sixth most important language in the UN (translation and publication cost for documents). I say a waste of good money.

😂

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom