What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

We need some lighthearted moments in this sub-forum. Therefore I present the incomparable Sefuda....just his mannerisms make me roll on the ground laughing. Since this is Ramzan, this is not one of his profane ones - I guess he's taking his meds on schedule.....

We need some lighthearted moments in this sub-forum. Therefore I present the incomparable Sefuda....just his mannerisms make me roll on the ground laughing. Since this is Ramzan, this is not one of his profane ones - I guess he's taking his meds on schedule.....

**** this guy, he threw pages from the Qur'an into the toilet and I'm not even religious but I can't stand such attention seekers who aren't beyond offending millions of people.

**** this guy, he threw pages from the Qur'an into the toilet and I'm not even religious but I can't stand such attention seekers who aren't beyond offending millions of people.

He is beyond mentally unbalanced, just plain cuckoo.

six bottles short of a half-dozen....

Can't take him seriously....

Yikes!! 😲 WW3?! 😨 :o:😵 Looks like we Bangladeshis are the only ones less ambitious, dreaming about seven-sisters, West Bengal and Rakhine only while Indians dreaming about Moha-Bharat and Pakistanis Gaja-E-Hind. Jeez!! Anyway how does anyone secretly deliver 100 tanks?! :cuckoo::undecided: 🥴

🤐Pakistan should stop training the Myanmar Armed Forces, who are responsible for widespread atrocities, which are proven daily.😬

🤐Pakistan should stop training the Myanmar Armed Forces, who are responsible for widespread atrocities, which are proven daily.😬

Be it '71, be it 2021, what's changed ? Nothing, only now they're teaching others how to commit genocide as well.

And now this comment will get me banned.

To
Be it '71, be it 2021, what's changed ? Nothing, only now they're teaching others how to commit genocide as well.

To be fair, Indians also trained them but they are Indians so it is not surprising.

Andolon obbahoto thakbe
1618518038568.png

They got english languge Unis in germany ?
i heard they have tuition free courses for EU students.

Human medicine is completely in German and not free at all.

There are other masters programs in English.

Bachelors are in German at all public universities.

Non medicine courses are free at all public universities aside from the ones in the state of Baden Württemberg where as per state legislation the can charge from students from outside the Europe a maximum of €1500 per semester.

Source: I study there.

from outside the Europe a maximum of €1500 per semester.
WHOA. Here we have to pay £9250 every year and take loans (6% interest ) for UK and EU.

Human medicine is completely in German and not free at all.
They used to have German and Chinese language (run by Goethe institut and PRC embassy respectively ) in my School where i did O-lvls but i found it very difficult to learn German.

WHOA. Here we have to pay £9250 every year and take loans (6% interest ) for UK and EU.

They used to have German and Chinese language (run by Goethe institut and PRC embassy respectively ) in my School where i did O-lvls but i found it very difficult to learn German.

German isn't all that difficult to be honest, although, If you're a person who like me thinks in English then to get anywhere with the language you'll have to change the way you think..

It's not German which is difficult or strange, it's that English as a language is so simplified, we are spoilt.

Back
Top Bottom