What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Trying to vibe and ignore BAF's incompetence

Behula doesn't care. :( 😢 Busy at washing utensils. 😒 Anyway this song is so cringey!! I don't understand why Shunno had to choose to make this kinda song. And that animation!! Mashallah!! :rofl: Behula turning into "Avatar", going "Super Saiyan" and throwing "Kameha", i realized then that this was done by Antik Mahmud. His vlog is good and amusing but this animation felt bit weird. No wonder this song turned into meme content. I liked the other song name "Bibiya" though.

1617467803217.png

Oh shit!! What have you done?! Now sensitive nipples-wala Billy Kukur will mark you as "either a non-Muslim, a Hindu or a 100% AL functionary. Probably all of the above, and a diehard Hindutvabadi Hindu as well." 😬😬

Don't you know insulting Tetul huugrs is a sin in PDF?! 😡 How dare you spew hatred against Islam?! It's 100% halal to bring other's wife in resort and go KABOOM!! :astagh:

"Fifty Shades of Tetul Hugur". One lie after another. :rofl:

Last edited:
Guys take a look at this discussion by Dr. Salimullah Khan - but only if you care about the future direction of our country. Sorry Bengali only.

Excellent discussion, but not for the TLDR crowd....

@Atlas bhai maybe you will enjoy this... and the image is not indicative of the actual content. This is NOT a DW programme.

Last edited:

I just can't get over his Mard-e-Mumin tafaling moves after he got caught with that woman. He was NOT going to be handcuffed.

If he was innocent, then why all the theatrics??

Raises a LOT of questions....

Guys stand up for what is right - for a change.

Bangladesh cannot be guided by another country and their dalals forever.

We can have internal disagreements in Bangladesh on whichever philosophy we support (Chetona or Jamati). both camps need to have respect for each other.

But arekta desher haramzadara (ar tader dalal-ra) continually ekta shadhin desher lokjon-key nakey dori diye ghorabe - eta shohonio jinish na, shojjo kora jai na.

Ei deshey kichhu Hindu-der bar beshi berey gesey. They are exceeding limits. Repercussions will follow.

Think.

কে আছিস, এই attention seeking ছাগুটারে একটা রিক্সা আর মাইক ভাড়া কইরা দে। সারা ঢাকা শহর ম্যা ম্যা কইরা ঘুইরা বেড়াক, মডের কাছে ম্যা ম্যা করতে করতে ক্লান্ত হইয়া গেছে মনে হয়। 😆 নাকি ছাগুটা চৌরাস্তার মাঝে দাড়ায়া বক্তব্য দিতে পছন্দ করে? :lol:

1618127104436.png

Back
Top Bottom