What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Hmm I thought Bangladesh will be making a satellite on it's own in 2022-2023 , those who control space will be taken seriously in the future and that's why you see Turkey even making a space program with launch capabilities. Bangladesh can work with China or Ukraine on rockets
Our outlook isn’t that far reaching. But yes I heard about the satellite too

Our outlook isn’t that far reaching. But yes I heard about the satellite too

Bangladesh is a country if it was filled with East Asians or Whites it would be developed by now , it's sad to say it but we really ain't the best people lol

Teesta project hasn't even begun and they have already started whining

I bet this woman is from Assam - right? Figures.

As long as India was under no pressure they withdrew water and dammed rivers illegally with abandon.

Now the screws are being tightened. So you will hear all sorts of whining....

However, we should go forward full bore....

If the project is within our borders (and of course downstream), they have zero jurisdiction or say-so.

I bet this woman is from Assam - right? Figures.

As long as India was under no pressure they withdrew water and dammed rivers illegally with abandon.

Now the screws are being tightened. So you will hear all sorts of whining....

However, we should go forward full bore....

If the project is within our borders (and of course downstream), they have zero jurisdiction or say-so.
This makes their dam redundant. They’ll have to keep flow to avoid flooding

full speed ahead with this project. Dorkar hoile desher manush ghash khaiya bachbe , but ei project bastobayon korte hobe.
Etar jonno ghash khawar uttom
Almost all of these girls are average AF.
1st one is bhuri
2nd & 3rd weird face
4th good body, I’ve seen it in her insta 😂
5th one is the kind of girl you settle down with
6th one is high school gf
7th is your sister
8th is your sisters friend who has a crush on you
9th one is not a looker but good personality. I would genuinely like to be friends with her
10th one reminds me too much of a hijabi who would grind on me in chemistry lab back in high school 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Etar jonno ghash khawar uttom

1st one is bhuri
2nd & 3rd weird face
4th good body, I’ve seen it in her insta 😂
5th one is the kind of girl you settle down with
6th one is high school gf
7th is your sister
8th is your sisters friend who has a crush on you
9th one is not a looker but good personality. I would genuinely like to be friends with her
10th one reminds me too much of a hijabi who would grind on me in chemistry lab back in high school 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Lmao at least you ain't a SIMP :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom