What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Well then, you show them how its done.

Post some thoughtful posts so we can learn something... :-)

I was serious @DalalErMaNodi. Not joking.

Post some individual thoughts (not one liners) and we will all respond. Even controversial ones.

Too much gap in our opinions about the future direction of our country.

Nothing is sacred - lay it all bare....

Post some individual thoughts (not one liners) and we will all respond. Even controversial ones.

The future of Bangladesh is 50/50 , either it shocks everyone by becoming developed and technologically advanced or it becomes a total failure and sinks to the ground.

Well I hope to Allah option 1 is true

If I talk, I get banned, not much I can do now, mods have something more than a hard on for me.

Like so;

Some posters like to pleasure themselves with pictures of corpses and gore to make a point. Absolutely immature and awful.

It happens alot in that artificial state.

Car go Boom!
School go Boom!
Stock Exchange go Boom!
Marketplace go Boom!
Military Base go Boom!
Convoy go Boom!
Men go Boom!
Kids go Boom!
Women go Boom!

Violence, Viscera strewn around everywhere, random limbs literring the streets is the norm there, what were you expecting ?

Heavily Armed 'Police' loitering around the streets is also normal. Also normal to have entire markets where guns are made and sold, perfectly normal to run around with guns in the open.

Perfectly normal to smother your sisters and wives to death in their sleep because they sang a song or danced on camera.

You can expect lead in your noggin for just making a TikTok video.

They have the gall to talk about us, pay no heed, They're flying about a lot since the last year or two, since their government started paying some western YouTubers to come and show everyone their country is safe, we all know how safe it is, when one province is being patrolled by the 'army'.

The fact that they need approval from the white man is hilarious, English as the official language but a huge chunk of the population can't even read and write Urdu.

Superb Place to Live.

Last edited:
Whats your opinion on Bangladesh Football. Can they qualify for the 2022 World Cup?

Hahahahahaha, you look at the team, look at the state of the football association and look at the condition of the academies, then you tell me...

Jamal gandu is now playing for Kolkata.

Hahahahahaha, you look at the team, look at the state of the football association and look at the condition of the academies, then you tell me...

Jamal gandu is now playing for Kolkata.
Which will come first, Chittagong being the Next Tokyo or Bangladesh qualifying for the Word Cup.
Er jonnoi to ban kore tomare, big dik dalal

In south east Asia boom boom means babies after 9 months
Filipino and Indonesian girls likes Bangladeshi Men.

Which will come first, Chittagong being the Next Tokyo or Bangladesh qualifying for the Word Cup.

lol, Chittagong will never be a 'Tokyo' but since Dhaka is reaching its saturation point, the economy will shift to other cities, including Chittagong, it is already the the economic heart of the country and with the mirsarai economic zone coming up, matarbari deep sea port and cxb airport, the days of Dhaka as the go to place in Bangladesh for commerce is about to come to an end.

Filipino and Indonesian girls likes Bangladeshi Men.

My sister in law is Indonesian, I can confirm this.
Er jonnoi to ban kore tomare, big dik dalal

In south east Asia boom boom means babies after 9 months

White maiyyara amar big package er Jonno pagol.

It happens alot in that artificial state.
Both artificial states.

When one poster posted image of Felani ( may Allah grant her Jannah) it felt really painful. Another poster from the neighbourhood superpowa tried to justify burmese atrocities. Bunch of losers who claim to have moral high ground.
We have the moral highground in this subcontinent, we haven't done anywhere near the stuff that they have historically done.
Anyway, pls dont use their own methods. we cannot be like them.

Both artificial states.

When one poster posted image of Felani ( may Allah grant her Jannah) it felt really painful. Another poster from the neighbourhood superpowa tried to justify burmese atrocities. Bunch of losers who claim to have moral high ground.
We have the moral highground in this subcontinent, we haven't done anywhere near the stuff that they have historically done.
Anyway, pls dont use their own methods. we cannot be like them.

Don't fret, both will cease to exist come 2060s,..

One dreams of being a superpower, the other one thinks it's location is some strategic marvel always mewing about nukes and their relevance in the world stage.

Not to mention the identity crisis, we are Turks, we are Arabs, we are Persians, we are xyz.... Hilarious.

Thank God for 1905, 1947 & 1971, our people always fought to protect our lands, let's not forget, we fought with the Brits, while the rest bent over, got termed the Martial race for their qualities of obedience and got drilled sideways by the white man.

Gutless loan defaulters.

Social media discourses: Liberation War memes on Facebook | Dhaka Tribune

Back
Top Bottom