What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

It happens alot in that artificial state.

Car go Boom!
School go Boom!
Stock Exchange go Boom!
Marketplace go Boom!
Military Base go Boom!
Convoy go Boom!
Men go Boom!
Kids go Boom!
Women go Boom!

Violence, Viscera strewn around everywhere, random limbs literring the streets is the norm there, what were you expecting ?

Heavily Armed 'Police' loitering around the streets is also normal. Also normal to have entire markets where guns are made and sold, perfectly normal to run around with guns in the open.

Perfectly normal to smother your sisters and wives to death in their sleep because they sang a song or danced on camera.

You can expect lead in your noggin for just making a TikTok video.

They have the gall to talk about us, pay no heed, They're flying about a lot since the last year or two, since their government started paying some western YouTubers to come and show everyone their country is safe, we all know how safe it is, when one province is being patrolled by the 'army'.

The fact that they need approval from the white man is hilarious, English as the official language but a huge chunk of the population can't even read and write Urdu.

Superb Place to Live.

Instead of running after problems in other countries, we should maybe think about our own problems.

The whole world has issues but we're not responsible for everyone else's problems.

We should make sure we solve our own problems first.

Everyone says I'm one big India-hater, but what country of 170 million plus do you think had been led around by the nose by another country, which has an economy worse than our own?? To let all our policies including trade and foreign policy decided by them?

Pakistan is not coming over dictating any of our policies.

Again - for edification by all - I have nothing against Indian folks themselves, it is their govt. and RAW I have a beef with.

Is this a badge of honor you think we should wear?

This is not just a question for just you, it is for all Bangladeshis and even outsiders to ponder.

One dreams of being a superpower,
if they want to be economic superpower, they must resolve Kashmir with Pakistan and China peacefully (not going to happen).
We have to focus on our economy and leave them in the dust , its what we can do . Yes , your country can make war machinery and space satellites (giving you bragging rights on a forum) , but what difference does it make to the average joe ? Lets put food on the table first. SEZ , EEZ and megaprojects will take time to materialise into profitable projects (at least 20 years ).
Let's not pick any side in US-China conflict unless our sovereignty is threatened by a big, rouge state that borders us in 3 sides.
Thank you for listening to my Ted talk. Venting is over

Here is something to cheer everyone up

Bongopapa? 🥲🥲🥲😭😭😭😭
if they want to be economic superpower, they must resolve Kashmir with Pakistan and China peacefully (not going to happen).
We have to focus on our economy and leave them in the dust , its what we can do . Yes , your country can make war machinery and space satellites (giving you bragging rights on a forum) , but what difference does it make to the average joe ? Lets put food on the table first. SEZ , EEZ and megaprojects will take time to materialise into profitable projects (at least 20 years ).
Let's not pick any side in US-China conflict unless our sovereignty is threatened by a big, rouge state that borders us in 3 sides.
Thank you for listening to my Ted talk. Venting is over

Here is something to cheer everyone up

Agree, war machinery and space satellites will be made in due time. No need to eat grass to make em. My mother always said, eat a hearty meal instead of wasting that money on material things

Bongopapa? 🥲🥲🥲😭😭😭😭

Agree, war machinery and space satellites will be made in due time. No need to eat grass to make em. My mother always said, eat a hearty meal instead of wasting that money on material things

Hmm I thought Bangladesh will be making a satellite on it's own in 2022-2023 , those who control space will be taken seriously in the future and that's why you see Turkey even making a space program with launch capabilities. Bangladesh can work with China or Ukraine on rockets

Back
Top Bottom