What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Simp na dekhe to ekhono single 😂🦍🦍🦍🦍

Be choosy. Don't "settle" for just any old choice...
Almost all of these girls are average AF.

Kon akkeley era nijeder Miss Universe material mone korlo amar jana dorkar.

Manusher confidence thaka bhalo kinto misguided confidence er ekta limit thaka dorkar...

A pretty interesting video on how WW3 would play out

Skip to 11:17 for the part on Bangladesh

The most unusual city in the US, created for seven days in the Nevada desert and then disappears until next year.

Take a look for the artistic creativity, I don't want to highlight the debauchery, which there is plenty of.

But just the creativity and discipline to create an utopia like this is mind blowing, probably only possible in the US...

The most unusual city in the US, created for seven days in the Nevada desert and then disappears until next year.

Take a look for the artistic creativity, I don't want to highlight the debauchery, which there is plenty of.

But just the creativity and discipline to create an utopia like this is mind blowing, probably only possible in the US...

Hmm I wonder if Bangladesh can do the same ? But this is pretty cool

@Bilal9 @DalalErMaNodi

I have come across the Bangladesh-origin word Hujoor a few times but don't know that meaning.

Who are the Hujoors and why and when did the word come about ?

@Bilal9 @DalalErMaNodi

I have come across the Bangladesh-origin word Hujoor a few times but don't know that meaning.

Who are the Hujoors and why and when did the word come about ?

Basically the honorific word refers in Bangladesh to religious teachers (whether in Madrassas or not). It always has been that way.

Like who we call a "Shaykh" like Shaykh Yaseer Kadhi.

Of course YK is far more knowledgeable than the typical Hujoor in Bangladesh (he grew up in the US and studied in Saudi Arabia AFAIK).

Hujoors themselves are trained in Madrassahs but are not equipped with any regular education like your HSc, BSc etc. As such they work in low end jobs and supplement their income by going to Milad Mehfils, Qulkhanis and weddings as religious officiators.

Back
Top Bottom