What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

The mods on here are jokes.. I was responding with my 10% to trolls they espouse and now I get two warnings..

What is it ? Bullying users by abusing your mod power biggest achievements in your lives ?

Banned Michael for nothing.

The mods on here are jokes.. I was responding with my 10% to trolls they espouse and now I get two warnings..

What is it ? Bullying users by abusing your mod power biggest achievements in your lives ?

Banned Michael for nothing.
rip , defending the honour of our ppl
1621718794443.png

anyone can use this pic if i get banned.
also ronin

Last edited:
@leonblack08 @DalalErMaNodi ekjon poster mene niye che je tara amader ek protibeshir kache astro ebong proshikkhon diyeche ebong tara naki gorbito. jak at least ora shotto mene niyeche.

very interesting characters on this forum. can't discuss openly coz that could be rules violation. If anyone wants to take the discussion elsewhere i'm up for it. Need to vent but this isn't the right place.

Last edited:
@leonblack08 @DalalErMaNodi ekjon poster mene niye che je tara amader ek protibeshir kache astro ebong proshikkhon diyeche ebong tara naki gorbito. jak at least ora shotto mene niyeche.

very interesting characters on this forum. can't discuss openly coz that could be rules violation. If anyone wants to take the discussion elsewhere i'm up for it. Need to vent but this isn't the right place.

IMF lackeys..

There is another similar place to discuss... Some of us use it... I used to anyway.. we can switch anytime... Give me a shout, I'll link.

These floating Villas are part of some small water developments in Utrecht and Dordrecht in the Netherlands. I am posting this because Indian trolls sometimes jump with glee on what'd happen if Bangladesh got flooded with global warming. The solution is already available in the Netherlands which are floating houses and are very successful.

In these designs the living room is connected to the exterior terrace with small stairs. The living room and the terrace both have a Strong connection with the surrounding water. The façade of the villa is cladded with zinc covered steel corrugated sheets. Some wooden details of the façade gives the villa a luxurious appearance.

I am sure our architects and marine engineers can easily design and fabricate these floating houses in Bangladesh, whether luxurious or basic housing. Problems like global warming are not as unsolvable as people dread and as always, Bangladeshis will adapt.

This is in Utrecht, NL
Floating-quarter-Utrecht-1.jpg

Floating-quarter-Utrecht-2.jpg

This is in Dordrecht. These are Prefab designs offered by Waterstudio in the Netherlands. We can have collaboration with this company and benchmark their practices.
Watervilla-Ijburg-plot-3-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
These floating Villas are part of some small water developments in Utrecht and Dordrecht in the Netherlands. I am posting this because Indian trolls sometimes jump with glee on what'd happen if Bangladesh got flooded with global warming. The solution is already available in the Netherlands which are floating houses and are very successful.

In these designs the living room is connected to the exterior terrace with small stairs. The living room and the terrace both have a Strong connection with the surrounding water. The façade of the villa is cladded with zinc covered steel corrugated sheets. Some wooden details of the façade gives the villa a luxurious appearance.

I am sure our architects and marine engineers can easily design and fabricate these floating houses in Bangladesh, whether luxurious or basic housing. Problems like global warming are not as unsolvable as people dread and as always, Bangladeshis will adapt.

This is in Utrecht, NL

This is in Dordrecht. These are Prefab designs offered by Waterstudio in the Netherlands. We can have collaboration with this company and benchmark their practices.

Bruh Indian trolls act like they're from a developed nation , how sad :omghaha:

This is in Utrecht, NL

have you read ''Shadow over Innsmouth'' by H.P lovecreft ?
this image reminded me of this.
here's an audiobook (part 1 )

playlist
(2) The Shadow Over Innsmouth (BBC) - YouTube
Bruh Indian trolls act like they're from a developed nation , how sad :omghaha:
don't worry they will build flying cities by 2020
some of them are truly delusional. Read the comments on this video.

Back
Top Bottom