What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

I’ve always lived by the motto, when you can’t beat them, join them. 😂 didn’t get any warning points, had some of my comments silently deleted and admin rao likes dise so win win I guess. Wisdom comes with experience bhai, we can onlyhope to learn from you.

Bhalo bhalo, Chalaiya jao Ghulam Hossain.

1608823100465.png

Dr. Khan should be given an Ekushey Padak or similar medal. He deserves this and a full facility to manufacture this item on pilot basis, before other industrialists locally can replicate his success. I'm sure this process was patented and we should enforce this patent globally.

THIS IS BIG GUYS - REALLY BIG.

I'm glad BUFLA held a nice parade this time around. Bangladeshi associations in Los Angeles are starting to get more professional instead of resembling warring factions of Awami League Goondas back home.

The Goondas who got expelled from Bangladesh and got here twenty years ago, now are almost Grandpas, and are very wealthy business-owners, despite being (as expected) not very educated.

They had to fight tooth and nail with the City of LA to get the Little Bangladesh sign posted, because it is smack dab in the middle of Koreatown proper here. And Koreans wield financial power of a whole other type.

However this is also numerically also very strong as the abode of the largest number of Bangladeshis in the West Coast.

Most of the residents here in (what is popularly known as) 'Third and Vermont district' of Los Angeles (close to downtown LA) are not Bangladeshi career professionals. But what they lack in educational credentials, they make up in sheer numbers and the level of political organization and community service.

This is the West Coast equivalent of Jackson Heights in NYC.

Dr. Khan should be given an Ekushey Padak or similar medal. He deserves this and a full facility to manufacture this item on pilot basis, before other industrialists locally can replicate his success. I'm sure this process was patented and we should enforce this patent globally.

THIS IS BIG GUYS - REALLY BIG.
Question is how good is this with water, and if it will be food safe, some packaging let’s moisture in and out

I'm glad BUFLA held a nice parade this time around. Bangladeshi associations in Los Angeles are starting to get more professional instead of resembling warring factions of Awami League Goondas back home.

The Goondas who got expelled from Bangladesh and got here twenty years ago, now are almost Grandpas, and are very wealthy business-owners, despite being (as expected) not very educated.

They had to fight tooth and nail with the City of LA to get the Little Bangladesh sign posted, because it is smack dab in the middle of Koreatown proper here. And Koreans wield financial power of a whole other type.

However this is also numerically also very strong as the abode of the largest number of Bangladeshis in the West Coast.

Most of the residents here in (what is popularly known as) 'Third and Vermont district' of Los Angeles (close to downtown LA) are not Bangladeshi career professionals. But what they lack in educational credentials, they make up in sheer numbers and the level of political organization and community service.

This is the West Coast equivalent of Jackson Heights in NYC.
So you’re saying it’s like fast and furious but instead of Mexican dom toreto vs small eyes, it’s brown rice farmers vs small eyes?
You thinking about Condoms ? :rofl::rofl:
😅😂😂😂😂

So you’re saying it’s like fast and furious but instead of Mexican dom toreto vs small eyes, it’s brown rice farmers vs small eyes?

Exactly.

I overheard one Bengali shop owner taunt his Korean grocery wholesaler,

"Oi bekoob tor chokh soto, chokhey dehosh ni??"

I was like - WOW. This is the opposite of diversity/sensitivity training.

Exactly.

I overheard one Bengali shop owner taunt his Korean grocery wholesaler,

"Oi bekoob tor chokh soto, chokhey dehosh ni??"

I was like - WOW. This is the opposite of diversity/sensitivity training.
The Korean understood? I hope he did but is cool enough to not mind 😂😂😂

Question is how good is this with water, and if it will be food safe, some packaging let’s moisture in and out

Jokes aside, the thing that I'm really happy about, is the fact that this can unclog so many clogged waterways in our country, this completely decomposes in like 3/4 months.

And condoms should decompose just as easily, as should clothes. Too much micro-plastics already in our oceans....

The Korean understood? I hope he did but is cool enough to not mind 😂😂😂

I'm certain he did not get the Bengali part. A fight would've broken out.

Thems are fightin' words!

Planning minister MA Mannan apparently let the cat out of the bag per the video below. He has now indicated officially that China is a closer development partner to Bangladesh than India. This has disappointed and confounded the usual Bangladesh watchers and minders in India. As usual the Modi-administration folks are clueless, under-qualified and will be questioned by their electorate on 'who lost Bangladesh'? For us we could of course care less...

And watch the debate with MA Mannan and the Indian Shill Deva-Apriya (!) Bhattacharya...

I can't deny - I'm starting to like what this guy says.... 8-)

He seems quite qualified and sophisticated, a star in Sheikh Hasina's team for sure...

Last edited:
Planning minister MA Mannan apparently let the cat out of the bag per the video below. He has now indicated officially that China is a closer development partner to Bangladesh than India. This has disappointed and confounded the usual Bangladesh watchers and minders in India. As usual the Modi-administration folks are clueless, under-qualified and will be questioned by their electorate on 'who lost Bangladesh'? For us we could of course care less...

And watch the debate with MA Mannan and the Indian Shill Deva-Apriya (!) Bhattacharya...

I can't deny - I'm starting to like what this guy says.... 8-)

He seems quite qualified and sophisticated, a star in Sheikh Hasina's team for sure...
Golam Ronny is a sellout though 😂

Back
Top Bottom