What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

4E1DC416-3F88-4BB4-8E96-A5EB6BB09B74.jpeg
ECE966D4-6EE6-40D0-9003-FE65B7E6EB0F.jpeg

happy victory day

Last edited:
Have to visit this thread regularly. Nice talk here.
You should have seen me and dalal yesterday. We verbally raped all the usual troll suspects and managed to keep the thread under our control, until it was locked ofc. 😂
A lot of salt in old wounds yesterday

View attachment 695882

@Bilal9 @Michael Corleone I'm gonna steal her back from the Burmese Benz now :devil::devil:

Your boy Aziz gonna score all the Bitches :cheesy::cheesy:

You go Aziz Mia! Aziz FTW!!:lol:
What a coincidence. I’m seeing a new girl now 😂

Congrats. Tread lightly Mr. Casanova. Easy does it.8-)

Probably seen most situations you will ever face.

I am on tap for any advice you need.
You should have seen me and dalal yesterday. We verbally raped all the usual troll suspects and managed to keep the thread under our control, until it was locked ofc. 😂

We are all guests here. Use your best judgment.

I can't dictate anyone else's behavior, but why intentionally poke people where it hurts?

Decency is my mantra and guiding principle.

Last edited:

Well, rape is a thing not to be spoken in jest but I get your point.

We are all guests here. Use your best judgment.

I can't dictate anyone else's behavior, but why intentionally poke people where it hurts?

Decency is my mantra and guiding principle
I’ve always lived by the motto, when you can’t beat them, join them. 😂 didn’t get any warning points, had some of my comments silently deleted and admin rao likes dise so win win I guess. Wisdom comes with experience bhai, we can onlyhope to learn from you.

Back
Top Bottom