What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

True true , but won't be irrelevant when their JF-17 takes our whole Navy out with their CMs

Haha,....

You worry way too much, nothing of that sort will happen, remember this is a defence forum, certain users would have you believe war is imminent and they have the upper hand.

There are many socially awkward loners here who beat their meat to Wikipedia pages, gawking and drooling at the number of tanks and planes their forces field....

Such folks need better education and a life, our eastern neighbour is chockful of such coital mishaps.

Their opinion is wholly inconsequential, I suggest you ignore them.

Well played, proud of this team.
View attachment 693332
Beat khai nai :,(
Dude, I don't even know why we play football, BFF is a moneypit....

The captain of our football team is the son of a politician who spends his time in UK or USA I can't remember, useless team.

Waste of money, better reroute the funds to BCB.

Atleast in cricket we get some fucking results, 2019 world cup was nice to watch, 300+ scores from BD nearly all games.

And that under 19 world cup win was sweet.
There’s little to nothing invested in football.

Haha,....

You worry way too much, nothing of that sort will happen, remember this is a defence forum, certain users would have you believe war is imminent and they have the upper hand.

There are many socially awkward loners here who beat their meat to Wikipedia pages, gawking and drooling at the number of tanks and planes their forces field....

Such folks need better education and a life, our eastern neighbour is chockful of such coital mishaps.

Their opinion is wholly inconsequential, I suggest you ignore them.

You Sir - are one wordsmith extraordinaire...

Try your hand at poetry sometime - I have confidence you will be splendidly successful. :-)

Comes in handy with the fairer sex...

Comes in handy with the fairer sex...

d2OHo.gif

One day I have to get you guys some tips. It's all a game - and to win, you have to have the right arsenal... 8-)

To impress the right kind of girl who will be the mother of your children, needs some skill and planning. Other than your charm of course. 8-)

Beat khai nai :,(

There’s little to nothing invested in football.

Ek-kaley Dhakar math-e Dynamo Minsk ar Argentinar moto team kheltey ashto.

Koi galo shei shob din.... :-(

Last edited:
One day I have to get you guys some tips. It's all a game - and to win, you have to have the right arsenal... 8-)

To impress the right kind of girl who will be the mother of your children, needs some skill and planning. Other than your charm of course. 8-)

Too little, Too Late!

A band of Burmese primates whisked my girl away in their shiny new Benz. :undecided:

I'm devastated and beyond distraught.... :unsure:

Too little, Too Late!

A band of Burmese primates whisked my girl away in their shiny new Benz. :undecided:

I'm devastated and beyond distraught.... :unsure:

Koi baat nahi.

Plenty of other fish in the sea. Maybe Allah did not intend her as your mate.

Start your search anew. Don't get down, pick yourself up and try again. :-)
Noice

Magi ra life ta ke hard banaya felse :/

Aajker maiya past history hoitey time lagena, either way plan for the worst.

Play hard to get - all the damn time.

Bhab niba, attitude niba. Shob maiya thanda. :-)

Act like you're Allah's gift to single women.

Koi baat nahi.

Plenty of other fish in the sea. Maybe Allah did not intend her as your mate.

Start your search anew. Don't get down, pick yourself up and try again. :-)

Aajker maiya past history hoitey time lagena, either way plan for the worst.

Play hard to get - all the damn time.

Bhab niba, attitude niba. Shob maiya thanda. :-)

Act like you're Allah's gift to single women.
Ho bhai, emotional vulnerability shobche boro jua khela. Love and trust isn’t for me xD

Big Bash League (BBL) will starts from 10 December and ends on 02 Feb 2021. Today Sixers face Hobart, 1st match begin.

Today Match Details

• League: BPL
  • Administrator: Cricket Australia
  • League Format: Twenty20
  • Venue: Blundstone Arena
  • Date: 10 December
  • Teams: Sydney Sixers vs Hobart Hurricanes
  • Total Matches: 61
Credit: Live Cricket Update

Back
Top Bottom