What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Yes. My dear friend @DalalErMaNodi got exposed as a Hungarian

Now you're really asking for it....

My buddy getting all excited on standby :

prodip_ed~2.jpg

prodip_ed~3.jpg

The dude behind Prodip Dada is Dudu Miah, he's intense, You don't wanna know how he got that name....

Last edited:
Well played, proud of this team.
View attachment 693332

Dude, I don't even know why we play football, BFF is a moneypit....

The captain of our football team is the son of a politician who spends his time in UK or USA I can't remember, useless team.

Waste of money, better reroute the funds to BCB.

Atleast in cricket we get some fucking results, 2019 world cup was nice to watch, 300+ scores from BD nearly all games.

And that under 19 world cup win was sweet.

Dude, I don't even know why we play football, BFF is a moneypit....

The captain of our football team is the son of a politician who spends his time in UK or USA I can't remember, useless team.

Waste of money, better reroute the funds to BCB.

Atleast in cricket we get some fucking results, 2019 world cup was nice to watch, 300+ scores from BD nearly all games.

And that under 19 world cup win was sweet.
Look at the bloody infrastructure of Football in Bangladesh, even african countries have better training facilities than us.

BFF is corrupt. Vision 2022 my a@@, we cant even beat bloody Bhutan and Nepal more than 2 goals and that corrupt president wants world cup lol.

Btw our captain Jamal Bhuyan, was born and raise in Denmark. His parents are not politician, they just regular folks. Hes the only one that is good and hardworking, the rest are lazy money eating useless players.

Look at the bloody infrastructure of Football in Bangladesh, even african countries have better training facilities than us.

BFF is corrupt. Vision 2022 my a@@, we cant even beat bloody Bhutan and Nepal more than 2 goals and that corrupt president wants world cup lol.

Btw our captain Jamal Bhuyan, was born and raise in Denmark. His parents are not politician, they just regular folks. Hes the only one that is good and hardworking, the rest are lazy money eating useless players.

He has some link to Awami League.... I can't exactly remember but his father is related to BAL

Chill..chill...let's have fun without the insults.

Fun ? They're annoying as hell

I spit some facts on the Chinese on a Chinese thread here and they got triggered and called me an American spy or some brainwashed shit

Right after I stow them back into their zoo enclosures.

I rather throw BAF officials in there with them , BAF can't even buy new Fighters.

We are being laughed by a bunch of monkeys with JF-17s

How did we become this low and weak ?

I rather throw BAF officials in there with them , BAF can't even buy new Fighters.

We are being laughed by a bunch of monkeys with JF-17s

How did we become this low and weak ?

What does it matter, their opinion is irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom