What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Why would anyone want to claim Saint Martin as part of their territory? I mean it is nothing of strategic importance. It would make sense if the Burmese would have claimed Cox's bazaar as part of their territory.

It alters the angle at with the EEZ (Exclusive Economic Zone) is demarcated for Bangladesh and Myanmar....

While it may sound trivial, trust me, it is not, it's always on the Burmese junta's mind.

I guess , but Myanmar definitely has air superiority unlike us

It's not all about the numbers, you need airbases within range with the right aircraft stationed their with the proper logistics chain.

Myanmar is massive, they can't have all their aircraft at the bases directed at us, probably at sittwe, they have Thailand to worry about.

They will not actually have tactical air superiority over Bangladesh, should a conflict arise.

It is a misconception that makes the rounds on pdf that MAF will send all their aircraft at us, I don't know why nobody who knows better has addressed this until now....

Anyway Burma will not have aerial superiority over entire Bangladesh, maybe just initially over Teknaf and not for long, our Kasirgas can pound their runways rendering the bases inoperable.

They will not even be able to scramble half their jets to meet ours, let alone push through into unchartered enemy territory....

Any prolonged war with Bangladesh will see the Burmese rebels wreck havoc now that the junta is busy with Bangladesh.

The Burmese armed forces are lions at home but cats outside, they are trained and geared towards fighting a civil war and low scale insurgencies, you think they will achieve proper results against a conventional army that is multiple times as skilled as them ?

What experience does the Burmese army have except fighting the low intensity civil war at home ? None.

They're probably so demoralised and attritioned they'll desert at the first barrage from BGB.

MAF pilots are mediocre, who do they train with ? India ?

The Burmese armed forces are the last thing we should be worried about, the armed forces of Bangladesh, if look very carefully at their procurements, don't give a flying **** about any supposed threat of invasion by Myanmar, it is simply a fight Myanmar can't win and they won't stay in one piece, should they go to war.

So let go of the misconception that we live at Burma's mercy, have you seen our Economic might compared to theirs ? Our manpower pool should more soldiers be required ? Our logistics and infrastructure is ten folds better in the south eastern regions than on the other side in Burma, army has been building roads in cht for a reason.

Should we go to war, our factories can be converted in to war factories, we then have an industry that could support the war, can Myanmar do the same ? The junta barely has control over 5 or 6 states, most of which will cut and run the moment the war with us starts.

All this bravado and hot air coming from Burma about invading Bangladesh, it's all internal politics, the junta thinks a war will unite the country but the opposite will happen, the Burmese aren't known for their intellectual capacity, so I can see how the junta reached that conclusion.

Last edited:
It alters the angle at with the EEZ (Exclusive Economic Zone) is demarcated for Bangladesh and Myanmar....

While it may sound trivial, trust me, it is not, it's always on the Burmese junta's mind.

It's not all about the numbers, you need airbases within range with the right aircraft stationed their with the proper logistics chain.

Myanmar is massive, they can't have all their aircraft at the bases directed at us, probably at sittwe, they have Thailand to worry about.

They will not actually have tactical air superiority over Bangladesh, should a conflict arise.

It is a misconception that makes the rounds on pdf that MAF will send all their aircraft at us, I don't know why nobody who knows better has addressed this until now....

Anyway Burma will not have aerial superiority over entire Bangladesh, maybe just initially over Teknaf and not for long, our Kasirgas can pound their runways rendering the bases inoperable.

They will not even be able to scramble half their jets to meet ours, let alone push through into unchartered enemy territory....

Any prolonged war with Bangladesh will see the Burmese rebels wreck havoc now that the junta is busy with Bangladesh.

The Burmese armed forces are lions at home but cats outside, they are trained and geared towards fighting a civil war and low scale insurgencies, you think they will achieve proper results against a conventional army that is multiple times as skilled as them ?

What experience does the Burmese army have except fighting the low intensity civil war at home ? None.

They're probably so demoralised and attritioned they'll desert at the first barrage from BGB.

The Burmese armed forces are the last thing we should be worried about, the armed forces of Bangladesh, if look very carefully at their procurements, don't give a flying **** about any supposed threat of invasion by Myanmar, it is simply a fight Myanmar can't win and they won't stay in one piece, should they go to war.

So let go of the misconception that we live at Burma's mercy, have you seen our Economic might compared to theirs ? Our manpower pool should more soldiers be required ? Our logistics and infrastructure is ten folds better in the south eastern regions than on the other side in Burma, army has been building roads in cht for a reason.

Should we go to war, our factories can be converted in to war factories, we have then have an industry that could support the war, can Myanmar do the same ? The junta barely has control over 5 or 6 states, most of which will cut and run the moment the war with us starts.
If there is a war between Myanmar and Bangladesh then it will be a naval war. Bangladesh and Myanmar shares border at Bandarban but that's not a hotspot.

Most of the conflict between BD and MM happened and still happening in the coastal areas of Cox's bazaar and Saint Martin so there is a greater chance of a naval warfare

If there is a war between Myanmar and Bangladesh then it will be a naval war. Bangladesh and Myanmar shares border at Bandarban but that's not a hotspot.

Most of the conflict between BD and MM happened and still happening in the coastal areas of Cox's bazaar and Saint Martin so there is a greater chance of a naval warfare

Have you seen our navy and their MANPAD navy ?

We outnumber them 2 to 1, with superior ships and crews, we train with the westerners all the time in joint exercises ? What about Burma ? Zilch, nothing to show for themselves.

Their flag ship ? Kyan Sitta can't even handle choppy seas, it's air defence compliment ? Igla MANPADs... With 3.5 KM altitude range.....

Burmese navy is the weakest proponent of the Tatmadaw..... Our navy is probably our most efficient unit, outcome can be predicted...

And now MAF won't smite our navy with god's vengeance.... They can't for reasons I've already detailed above.

Should we go to war, our factories can be converted in to war factories, we then have an industry that could support the war, can Myanmar do the same ? The junta barely has control over 5 or 6 states, most of which will cut and run the moment the war with us starts.

All this bravado and hot air coming from Burma about invading Bangladesh, it's all internal politics, the junta thinks a war will unite the country but the opposite will happen, the Burmese aren't known for their intellectual capacity, so I can see how the junta reached that conclusion.
War against Bangladesh would require immense strategic planning.

This is because Myanmar has issues with Thailand and moreover the country is filled with internal insurgents.

The Tatmadaw also tried to initiate a war like situation in 2017.

Myanmar army is not an extremely strong army. I don't know why are Burmese Generals increasing chaos in their country by initiating conflicts.

This is supposed to be a chill thread. Not a thread for serious discussion.

Dude, your whole persona is very sketchy. You even lie about your identity from time to time, which puts your integrity into doubt.

Sometimes, you are Chakma, othertimes you are Barua/Bengali. I actually have doubts whether you're even from Bangladesh in the first place.

Dude, your whole persona is very sketchy. You even lie about your identity from time to time, which puts your integrity into doubt.

Sometimes, you are Chakma, othertimes you are Barua/Bengali. I actually have doubts whether you're even from Bangladesh in the first place.

He is not even Bangladeshi. Most likely a Burmese pretending to be Bangladeshi. He can speak in Bengali i think. You'll often see him cheering for Burmese military in Myanmar Defense forum. Looks like he manged to fool @Arsalan.

Opera Snapshot_2018-11-13_182906_defence.pk.png

This is supposed to be a chill thread. Not a thread for serious discussion.

And which part is "chill" about harassing an actress? Are you really 45 years old? :crazy::crazy:

Last edited:

He's like Ershad Kakku, sometimes he backs you and other times he fucks you (over)....

Ask Khaleda or Hasina,... My man Ershad a playaaa'

Back
Top Bottom