What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Screenshot_20201105-225109~2.png

giphy-59.gif

Smh,... "Disrespecting Minorities"......

lol, that's all you have ?

I'm speaking to my fellow Bangladeshi so hush, nobody wants fifth columnists in their country, minorities should especially bear in mind that the government is the only thing protecting them from fanatics, should these minorities show allegiance to countries other than Bangladesh then the government can simply look the other way and let the extremists have their way.

We will not tolerate minorities backing Myanmar, a country that has done everything in its power to make the lives of Bangladeshis miserable.

So excuse me for sounding like a fascist but any Bangladeshi who likes Myanmar way too much, can get the hell out of my country.

Bangladesh is for Bangladeshis not Myanmar lovers.

As for the Muslims who like Turkey or Iran too much, they will also be dealt with accordingly, we have been hanging mullahs, maybe it's time we hung some monks, time to instate real secularism.

Bangladeshi Buddhist would be smart to take a cue from Bangladeshi Christians can keep their loyalty only and only to Bangladesh, Hindus supporting India is also deplorable but backing Myanmar, a country we can go to war with at any point of time, is simply unacceptable.

Pledge allegiance to Bangladesh or leave for Dreamland Burma, simple.

Niligiri-re nia post disilam, Porey delete korey disi. Ei shalar purana obbhash gelona, oikhaney giao amagorey pochaitesey...amader nuton Mod bhai tarey bhalo bash disey. :-)
Pretty open provocation from an elected member of parliament in India, and not to mention of the ruling party. GoB needs to take action.

Best to ignore Subramanyan nutcase. he can't do jack-$hit. Just tweeting provocative tweets.

How does a wannabe Hindutva a$$hole sit in Bangladesh and support hurting the religious sentiments of a major group via social media? This is the reason blasphemy laws keep on keeping on.

Tell this a$$hole to leave and go to India, where this kind of thing is tolerated.

Last edited:
Apparently countering Indian trolls and Seditionist jamatis gets you banned.....

The two polar opposites are teaming up to get Public enemy #1 for those who seek to fill the section with negative gibberish, me, banned.

Both are pathological liars, who whine and cry foul to get people banned on false pretext.

Advice to all BD Brothers and Sisters (If any), do not entertain posts from Idunes and Protest_Again.....

Forum management has it in for Bengalis especially the non-jamati bootlicker ones, whom they wrongly regard as being anti Pak, indeed, Indian trolls are given a free hand as long as they're insulting Bangladesh and not Pakistan, the moment they so much as open their gobs about Pak, banned.

And let's not talk about the Pakistani trolls, BAF thread is getting spammed but mods never take any action against that one user, hell I got banned under 'other rules' for calling him out.

'Other rules' meaning they have no reason to ban me but they will because I gave the Pakistani troll a reality check, by jotting down the reality of Pakistan.

You can get banned without even using insults, simply posting the reality can get you banned.

It's high time we get a BD forum, a good one, not Amar Khan crap.

Last edited:
Ok guys I think that stupid little bîtch John Wick got me a warning cause I told that Pakistan is a HÈLL hole.

I swear to god if Defencepk wasn't Pakistani but American , lets see how much he can brag before he got shîtted on

We don't have a political discussions thread in BD section :lol:

I think we've all resigned to the fact that democracy doesn't exist in Bangladesh :partay:

I for one do not think democracy is suitable for Bangladesh atleast for now and maybe a more compatible form of democracy that is designed around Bangladesh would be viable.... Like the Swiss system.

Anyway, I wanna see a fascist-cum-jingoist party in Bangladesh before I die :cheesy:

We don't have a political discussions thread in BD section :lol:

I think we've all resigned to the fact that democracy doesn't exist in Bangladesh :partay:

I for one do not think democracy is suitable for Bangladesh atleast for now and maybe a more compatible form of democracy that is designed around Bangladesh would be viable.... Like the Swiss system.

Anyway, I wanna see a fascist-cum-jingoist party in Bangladesh before I die :cheesy:

Democracy in developing countries is half-baked and only involves the voting process. India officially has electoral democracy for e.g., but not all "democratic freedoms", e.g. freedom of press. Same is true of many other developing countries, including ones in Europe. Developed and currently democratic countries like Korea or Japan were also not very "democratic" (authoritarian in fact) during their developing stages either. True democracy won't come to Bangladesh, till we cross a certain socio-economic threshold and that is fine.

Back
Top Bottom