What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

guys.... i hate koi fish! can i be considered a bengali? xD
বিলের দেশি কৈ মাছ খেতে ভালো টেস্টি।:)

ইদানীং চাষ করা হাইব্রিড কৈ মাছ পাওয়া যায়, খুবি জঘন্য। বমি পায়। :sick:

আর তোমার অবস্থা তো আমার থেকে ভালো।আমি কোনো ধরনের মাছ খাইনা। তাইলে কি আমি বাঙালি না? :P

Last edited:

আর তোমার অবস্থা তো আমার থেকে ভালো।আমি কোনো ধরনের মাছ খাইনা। তাইলে কি আমি বাঙালি না? :P
:p I don't eat either and only when my mom cooks... but man koi is full of thorns... not worth it compared to the taste imo. Hilsha and rui is much better :)

:p I don't eat either and only when my mom cooks... but man koi is full of thorns... not worth it compared to the taste imo. Hilsha and rui is much better :)

You actually have eaten koi? Arent they basically large goldfish i.e carp?

I wouldn't eat that dude....carp are pretty gross overall for me. Koi are like ornamental fish where I have seen them. I have fed them (by hand....they can bite!) but they have never fed me :P.

What kinds of fish you get there in Ukraine? Let me suggest some ways to cook them.

Is Hilsha available in Ukraine? For a fact I know you can get some within a good price in Kuwait, I even found some in a Sri Lankan shop in Germany once.

Is Hilsha available in Ukraine? For a fact I know you can get some within a good price in Kuwait, I even found some in a Sri Lankan shop in Germany once.
kuwaiti hilsha smells because salt water fish here in kuwait....
idk about ukraine.,.,, there is next to no fishes here... and the once i saw in supermarket are off putting... not fresh fish.... rotten but fooled to the public.... only a bengali can know if the fish is fresh or nah! xD salmon is super expensive.... i mean its okay for me... but my dad doesn;t send me his entire monthly bill for food alone so lol....

I wouldn't eat that dude....carp are pretty gross overall for me. Koi are like ornamental fish where I have seen them. I have fed them (by hand....they can bite!) but they have never fed me :P.

What kinds of fish you get there in Ukraine? Let me suggest some ways to cook them.
once when i was a child... swore to myself never again. koi is different than goldfish... they are darker in color if i remember correctly.

i find it gross too.... you get shrimps, some other types of fish i dont know the name of.... salmons.... but either they're not fresh or they are super expensive.... i mean its 5 KwD a kilo... which is okay for me... but then i have a personal montly allowance of around 150$ i would rather use the money to eat what i like....

i am a good cook ;) just havent stewed fish before! only grill and fried!

bhetki and ilish macher paturi is quite yummy the restaurant named kolapata makes best in town. if anyone wants try out bangladeshi cuisine don't forget to taste paturi believe me its worth it

What's good my fellow British Bengali :yahoo: I'm a new member I joined basically just banter with the Indians and Pakistanis on here because why not lol.
Welcome to the forum bhaiya have a nice stay :cheers:

there are many trolls in this subforum use ignore button for them. ignore button's the best thing to have happened after sliced bread

Deshi koi and bedishi koi

sn: Anabas cobojius

Attachments

• sharnalata-vietnam-koi.jpg
    sharnalata-vietnam-koi.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 30
  • fish-anabas-testudineus.jpg
    fish-anabas-testudineus.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 32
I would say Rup chada, Golda, Koral fish! Oh my childhood in coxsbazer and those sea fishes :smitten:
Dont ignore meh:yahoo: m a student of fisheries and limnology :victory:

Back
Top Bottom