What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Ahem, wow.

My account is still on it seems. Its been ages I posted here.

Hello to all the new Bangladeshi members who joined since I went in hibernation.

Cheers!!!

Soumya-Satkhira
Shakib-Magura
(c)Mashrafi-Narail
Mustafiz-Satkhira
Al Amin-Jhinaidah
u19 player of tournament (c)Mehedi-Khulna
Women's cricket (c)Salma-Khulna
SA games 2016 out of 4, 2 gold winner Mahfuza-Jessore

Can you guys tell what's in south west part of BD that it rules in sports sector alone than rest of the country combined being 1/7 of total land and comparing small pop. And how long the rest of the country will lag behind and contribute to national image more.

Soumya-Satkhira
Shakib-Magura
(c)Mashrafi-Narail
Mustafiz-Satkhira
Al Amin-Jhinaidah
u19 player of tournament (c)Mehedi-Khulna
Women's cricket (c)Salma-Khulna
SA games 2016 out of 4, 2 gold winner Mahfuza-Jessore

Can you guys tell what's in south west part of BD that it rules in sports sector alone than rest of the country combined being 1/7 of total land and comparing small pop. And how long the rest of the country will lag behind and contribute to national image more.

It depends on many factors. In the past, Chittagong was known as the breeding ground of cricketers in Bangladesh. Now I think greater Rajshahi possesses that title.

It depends on many factors. In the past, Chittagong was known as the breeding ground of cricketers in Bangladesh. Now I think greater Rajshahi possesses that title.

Presently 4-5 out of 11 players in national team playing from South West Khulna. Only two Sabbir and Mushfiq is from Rajshahi

Im actually astonished to see. So many cricketers from South West. Khulna division. Whom are presently playing or in close proximity to get a chance in the team

Anamul-Kushtia
Imrul-Meherpur
Mithun-Kushtia
Soumya-Satkhira
Shakib-Magura
Nurul Hasan-Khulna
Mashrafe-Narail
Mustafiz-Satkhira
Al Amin-Jhinaidah
Rubel Hossain-Bagerhat
Mehedi-Khulna

@BDforever

Presently 4-5 out of 11 players in national team playing from South West Khulna. Only two Sabbir and Mushfiq is from Rajshahi

Check out all the players under contract with BCB, you will find the highest number from Rajshahi-Rangpur region. And take a look at the results of NCL for the last decade, Rajshahi-Rangpur has the highest number of titles.

Check out all the players under contract with BCB, you will find the highest number from Rajshahi-Rangpur region. And take a look at the results of NCL for the last decade, Rajshahi-Rangpur has the highest number of titles.

Oh ok. I actually meant the players who will play in the National team against foreign.

Im actually astonished to see. So many cricketers from South West. Khulna division. Whom are presently playing or in close proximity to get a chance in the team

Anamul-Kushtia
Imrul-Meherpur
Mithun-Kushtia
Soumya-Satkhira
Shakib-Magura
Nurul Hasan-Khulna
Mashrafe-Narail
Mustafiz-Satkhira
Al Amin-Jhinaidah
Rubel Hossain-Bagerhat
Mehedi-Khulna

@BDforever

Oh ok. I actually meant the players who will play in the National team against foreign.

That's what I meant as well. Players under contract means the players eligible to be in the national team.

That's what I meant as well. Players under contract means the players eligible to be in the national team.

What I meant was, there can be many people whom are eligible. But whom are going on the forefront to get the prize. What I see is a massive degradation of performance in the rest of the country, massive reluctance and pressure on us now. For example in the last match 7 people played from Khulna division (part of ancient vanga kingdom and Sundarban tigers)

Mithun-Kushtia
Soumya-Satkhira
Shakib-Magura
Nurul Hasan-Khulna
Mashrafe-Narail
Mustafiz-Satkhira
Al Amin-Jhinaidah

Last edited:

Seems like a PDF Bangladeshi visited Pakistan recently. Who that might be?

:lol:
You guys are hilarious ..take this comedy show" Hum sab umeed se hain" on your tiny sensitive heart but they make fun of every single thing in this show whether cricketers, politicians, actors etc ..grow up you people and stop making fun of yourself with such videos as it will just show your insecurities more than anything else..

or ask this jokers to look at overall record between Bangladesh and Pakistan before jumping ups and downs with some recent wins that also on home grounds ..

see here

[video]
[/video]

:lol:
You guys are hilarious ..take this comedy show" Hum sab umeed se hain" on your tiny sensitive heart but they make fun of every single thing in this show whether cricketers, politicians, actors etc ..grow up you people and stop making fun of yourself with such videos as it will just show your insecurities more than anything else..

or ask this jokers to look at overall record between Bangladesh and Pakistan before jumping ups and downs with some recent wins that also on home grounds ..

see here

[video]
[/video]

Hum sab ummed se hain is funny as hell. I like aik din geo ke sath segment.

Yes, some BD people sensitive as hell. Get hyped up for no specific reason. They are not to be taken seriously.

Irrfan Khan with Bangladeshis at Indian High commissioner's residence. He is shooting a Bangladeshi film, Doob.

656f1e121c5d8becc314e8ca363d77cc-Irfan-High-Commisoner--2-.jpg

1426442016_04_15_14_17_09_P9ic2ncxhDM4jE9kWeDfE7HFEyVJu7_original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom