What's new

Chile backs India, Brazil's UNSC bid

keep laughing.......you show no respect for the people who died in the Chemical attack .

Chemical attack?So was Fukushima a nuclear attack according to you.?? :lol:

Stop trolling.You said US is afraid of you,but the fact is US stage drone attacks on you & you cant do anything about it.

Chemical attack?So was Fukushima a nuclear attack according to you.?? :lol:

Stop trolling.You said US is afraid of you,but the fact is US stage drone attacks on you & you cant do anything about it.

I am not trolling but you keep making fun of the people who suffer from Drone attack. Shame on You !!!

I am not trolling but you keep making fun of the people who suffer from Drone attack. Shame on You !!!

I am not making fun of them,I am countering your point of US being afraid of Pakistan.

keep denying it.

Dude don't live in denial. Your country has become laughing stock of rest of the world. US is killing your soldiers and citizens on daily basis in drone attacks. They killed Osama on your soil without informing you. please wake up.

keep denying it.

Dude don't live in denial. Your country has become laughing stock of rest of the world. US is killing your soldiers and citizens on daily basis in drone attacks. They killed Osama on your soil without informing you. please wake up.

It ONLY takes one per. U.N. member to diminish India's dream !

screw that 1 country. can u tell me hw much out of 120 countries which voted fr India will Click YES on pakistan?

screw that 1 country. can u tell me hw much out of 120 countries which voted fr India will Click YES on pakistan?

Ha ha ha............wake up. Laughs as much as you can when you have a chance to do so because the bottom line is India will NOT GET membership at the Permanent U.N. Club !!!!

Ha ha ha............wake up. Laughs as much as you can when you have a chance to do so because the bottom line is India will NOT GET membership at the Permanent U.N. Club !!!!

We will when we are ready.

Personally I think we aren't ready yet. Look at the problems we have right now.

You keep your focus on surviving as one piece this decade.

We will when we are ready.
Personally I think we aren't ready yet. Look at the problems we have right now.
You keep your focus on surviving as one piece this decade.

:cuckoo:

India will ONLY get a membership when USA, China, Russia, UK or France pities India or else Indians can keep dreaming....

:cuckoo:

India will ONLY get a membership when USA, China, Russia, UK or France pities India or else Indians can keep dreaming....

first try to learn when to use OR and AND....u r not worth even talking about the topics like UNSC....better you engagage urself in threads about Talibans, ISI activities in J&K, Drone attacks on Pak soliders etc...dont try to act smart islamist extremist...you are sounding more like a dumb ***!

Back
Top Bottom