What's new

Chile backs India, Brazil's UNSC bid

But what's the point for having new members without veto power ? The p5 members will ask themselves why invite new members when their present makes no difference because they have no veto power ? So why invite new members ?

Well, US & Russia wants money from India defence market. So they will both try to out do each other in order to get close to India. and P5 won't lose anything if India get a permanent seat without veto. The UNSC has 10 non permanent members also. India will be UNSC member who doesn't have a veto but at the same time doesn't need to contest any elections to get into UNSC.

Tell that to the white man because they are the ones who created the club and the rules.

It is not my opinion but what USA is doing.

Ask yourself why USA would want to reform the club when doing so will cause more trouble for herself ???

Don't you see China which is not white in the club. In another decade India will be in the club when it will have enough power projections to influence the rest.

Well, US & Russia wants money from India defence market. So they will both try to out do each other in order to get close to India. and P5 won't lose anything if India get a permanent seat without veto. The UNSC has 10 non permanent members also. India will be UNSC member who doesn't have a veto but at the same time doesn't need to contest any elections to get into UNSC.

Like I said, USA is worried that countries want a membership in the club first then when they have their foot inside the club they will demand veto power. USA is not dumb.

BTW, without or without USA and Russia's support for India into the club India will still buy weapons from either USA or Russia since India is not able to build her own weapons. India is stuck !!!

Don't you see China which is not white in the club. In another decade India will be in the club when it will have enough power projections to influence the rest.

Not likely........Asia already has 2 members (China and Russia) and Europe has 2 also (U.K and France) and Americas has 1 (USA) but the africa has none........so the chance for India getting into the club is ZERO !!!

Like I said, USA is worried that countries want a membership in the club first then when they have their foot inside the club they will demand veto power. USA is not dumb.

BTW, without or without USA and Russia's support for India into the club India will still buy weapons from either USA or Russia since India is not able to build her own weapons. India is stuck !!!

USA always has the veto to block any demands for a veto status.

Not likely........Asia already has 2 members (China and Russia) and Europe has 2 also (U.K and France) and Americas has 1 (USA) but the africa has none........so the chance for India getting into the club is ZERO !!!

There will be inclusion of more than one country. The proposed number of countries in reformed UNSC is nine/eight.[ US,UK,RUSSIA,FRANCE,CHINA,JAPAN, INDIA, GERMANY, BRAZIL/S.A.(9th being unsure)]

USA always has the veto to block any demands for a veto status.

But why go through the trouble denying new members the right to veto power when you can just deny them membership right from the start ?

I have a strange feeling that UNSC will diminish as BRICS countries gain power slowly.

Indians listen !!!

USA knows India wants a membership in the per. U.N. club desperately so she is using India to do dirty work such as to contain China and Pakistan and India thinks USA will keep her promise to support her for a membership in the club. But India got everything wrong because USA will never let India inside the club !

I have a strange feeling that UNSC will diminish as BRICS countries gain power slowly.

:omghaha:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/281765-brics-stumble.html

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom