What's new

Chile backs India, Brazil's UNSC bid

India can get membership tomorrow if she decouples herself from joint memberships with brazil and Japan.

india ko unsc ki membership ni mil sakti .. Baqi sab log apni bakwas jari rakho .. :D .. indianz khwaab daikh lo is pay tax ni lagta :D ..

Ha ha ha............wake up. Laughs as much as you can when you have a chance to do so because the bottom line is India will NOT GET membership at the Permanent U.N. Club !!!!

the fact that you can't deny is India pawns pakistan in international diplomacy. we have the diaspora, ya u too have a diaspora in the name of isslamic brotherhood living in no go zones.

btw ur country has contributed enough to world's harm, so may be you guys are more worthy at the helm.. ? this is BIG nations talk, don't meddle pesky kid.

I would rather have India as a permanent member with veto to replace France and UK. The world changes and we cant really ignore 1.2 billion people.
Japan as a permanent member? Hell no.

I would rather have India as a permanent member with veto to replace France and UK. The world changes and we cant really ignore 1.2 billion people.
Japan as a permanent member? Hell no.

I personally would rather see Germany as a new member.

Back
Top Bottom