What's new

Children used to carry out Sopore attacks

i saw to it that zaki deleted your comment hence i did. now edit the qoute in ur post .

Mass graves, kidnappings, beatings, rape, torture, fake staged encounters and all the Indians here cannot even come up with a decent counter argument.

You want to know why?

Because there is no way to justify it.
What sort of a person he/she will be who gonna look for arguments on mass graves/rapes /encounters.....basic principle is these arguments flows from the human rights groups down to the courts and commissions enquiring them.Now for you seeking the arguments on the situation whivh neither you are privy off nor indians are on this forum.all arguments flow from opensource info.so what you gonna get there arguments and counter arguments based on open source info...with some mirch masala added(i heard you have flair for indian curry).

Be thankful to that indian govt.allows the amnesty international conduct an enquiry against human right violation by the ary against same army who provides security to these guys in kashmir and takes them around.

So you have no argument over there that india is not privy to all this.

To make a 12 year old hate, u need parents and surrounding personalities to make them believe in there hate.

Where does a 12 year old get grenades?.Pakistani sources of course. and Inbred __ stains think its indigenous lol.

A child can never be truly hateful, all they do is follow orders.

I have always believe that terrorists and their supporters are not man .......................now its proved they are shameless khusro/hijras.

Kids should be rehabilitated.

The Freedom Fighter Khudi Ram Bose who was hanged for killing a British officer, was barely 14. Indians are an occupation force. All means have to be used to crush them.

14 years old? You are just a brainwashed liar and those who thanked your lie are even worse, they are your blind hateful followers.

Go to a real school and leave history to literate people.

Probably children of some innocent Kashmiri civilian brutally murdered by oppressive indian forces occupying their homeland. You reap, what you sow.

Kids? Seriously?
I hope these children were the very offspring(s) of a high level mujahid who planned these attacks...if not, then its sad to see them being used as cannon fodder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom