What's new

Children used to carry out Sopore attacks

This is all the result of your military. Now instead of throwing cricket balls they are throwing grenades.
You know what's pathetic when from across the border, terrorists came into Kashmir valley on the name of freedom, killed these same children and women in bomb blasts and suicide attacks. Funny thing is you called their work as freedom fight.

WHat about those children you killed while here the children are killing.

Get out of your mind set, otherwise people will start posting what Pakistan backed terrorists did in Kashmir back in 90s.

To protect them and to maintain peace India had to send soldiers. Indian soldiers are there because of you not because of their choice. You made us to be there. Take some responsibility of killing over 50,000 man, women and children killed in act of terror since 1990s.

It has ebeen over 64 years and you are still behind Kashimir, no matter to fight against you causes collateral damage, death of same pwople whom you want to get freedom.

Think over it. But I don't think you have that rationale to see the picture as you are brainwashed by your leaders who said "Kashmir lekar rahenge".

East Pakistan sambhla nahin, ab Karachi aur Baluchistan sambhal nahin raha, Kashmir ki baat karte ho. Kitni mauton ke jimmedar banoge.

Indians always hide their face after being exposed to the truth. I'm sure there would be more videos If media outlets were actually allowed into Kashmir. :woot:

yeah...there are enough kashmiris on internet.if they can share their views then wy not videos? :rofl:
so kuch aur pakdo....;) mujhe aur sab ko acha lagega :woot:

atleast they should have given them some old school punishment like adhe ghante kay liye murga he bana dete:D

@KRAIT

^^
u entertain this looser way too much,spore is my home town, if id get started he d be crying in his sleep(believe me i want to) but don't bother replying , itl just end up making u feel agitated.

The Freedom Fighter Khudi Ram Bose who was hanged for killing a British officer, was barely 14. Indians are an occupation force. All means have to be used to crush them.

At least tell the madarsa where you educated teach you history correctly, or else you will be just a laughfing stock when you said sun rises from west because our education system told u and you are all wrong.

"At the young age of sixteen, Bose planted bombs near police stations and targeted government officials. He was arrested three years later on charges of conducting a series of bomb attacks. The specific bombing for which he was sentenced to death resulted in the deaths of 3 persons.

At the time of his hanging, he was 18 years, 7 months 11 days old—barely a legal adult.

On the side , don't come running and complain when kids get killed, which are masters of making hue n Cry ......propaganda master

Moreover, they using kids because all older man become impotent in front of army, no one needs a biggest proof then this..because when Man cant do job they give to women and when women can't then they give to kids.....

You know what's pathetic when from across the border, terrorists came into Kashmir valley on the name of freedom, killed these same children and women in bomb blasts and suicide attacks. Funny thing is you called their work as freedom fight.

WHat about those children you killed while here the children are killing.

Get out of your mind set, otherwise people will start posting what Pakistan backed terrorists did in Kashmir back in 90s.

To protect them and to maintain peace India had to send soldiers. Indian soldiers are there because of you not because of their choice. You made us to be there. Take some responsibility of killing over 50,000 man, women and children killed in act of terror since 1990s.

It has ebeen over 64 years and you are still behind Kashimir, no matter to fight against you causes collateral damage, death of same pwople whom you want to get freedom.

Think over it. But I don't think you have that rationale to see the picture as you are brainwashed by your leaders who said "Kashmir lekar rahenge".

East Pakistan sambhla nahin, ab Karachi aur Baluchistan sambhal nahin raha, Kashmir ki baat karte ho. Kitni mauton ke jimmedar banoge.
Actually parents of these kids as a matter of fact kids themselves sees no future and hence you have these types of incidents.Today valley is peaceful bu sopore is hotbed and every scum from valley goes to sopore to cash on the situation.The only thig is to sanitize the areas like sopore kasargod,azamghar,bhaktal by disallowing the outsiders in this area.and keep an eye on every resident.

Actually parents of these kids as a matter of fact kids themselves sees no future and hence you have these types of incidents.Today valley is peaceful bu sopore is hotbed and every scum from valley goes to sopore to cash on the situation.The only thig is to sanitize the areas like sopore kasargod,azamghar,bhaktal by disallowing the outsiders in this area.and keep an eye on every resident.

LOL. Suppress them more. That is exactly why they hate you.

@KRAIT

^^
u entertain this looser way too much,spore is my home town, if id get started he d be crying in his sleep(believe me i want to) but don't bother replying , itl just end up making u feel agitated.
sopore is like azamghar.like azamghar which produces underworld people for mumbai gangs sopore produces the militants for J&K.

This is all the result of your military. Now instead of throwing cricket balls they are throwing grenades.

no it is result of over pollution , when they don't get food and work, they do all this.....Most of the Muslims country have terrorist, because they don't get good life , they hate other people who living good life , the option they left is to kill other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even the kids in Kashmir hate India.

The Indians cannot take the hint. Even if it's in the form of a grenade.

anuranon_1302274060_1-Indian_dogs_go_back.jpg

This is India thats why they are still alive and they can free to express, in PAK, even ISI threatened from the movie, they dont allow to pak people to watch movie which shows ISI in negative ....lol ...... now one can judge from the fact how much expression you allowed......

LOL. Suppress them more. That is exactly why they hate you.
but we do love them like we love you.:azn: and suppress is wrong word you use i'll use the course correction.like those parents those who take their child to de-addiction centers to de-addict him of drugs to save his life.we are the parents and its our religious duty that our kids are not destroyed by the poachers by offering them drugs.Kids will hate their parents for taking them to de-addiction centers but they will realize one day that parents were right.

Log US main baith ke India aur Pakistan ko discuss karte hain. Itna hi pasand hai ye sab, to apne desh aakar kuch karke dikhao.

Except one member, lets all come back to topic.

Mass graves, kidnappings, beatings, rape, torture, fake staged encounters and all the Indians here cannot even come up with a decent counter argument.

You want to know why?

Because there is no way to justify it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom