What's new

Children should marry by parents' choice: Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
A love marriage is a union of two individuals based upon mutual love, affection, commitment and attraction....

Arranged marriage

An arranged marriage is one in which by someone other than the couple getting married makes the selection of the persons to be wed, curtailing or avoiding the process of courtship....

1. The right of Mutual consent to the girl and boy who intend to marry is given by Islam. PERIOD.

2. If you are so much concerned about Love marriage then what you say about Hindu cast system according to which many boys and girls can not marry according to their own will and if they try they end up being killed.

3. What about your concept of considering your first/second cousins as your siblings and hence according to Hindu concept you are not allowed to marry them. So if in case you are in love with your cousin you are not allowed to marry, no love cousin love marriages ?

captain-obvious.jpg

:lol: on topic though, if the Deobandi Muslims don't like it they can leave the sect right. So if they don't have issues no one else should either. Its not like the Deobandis are asking every one else as well to follow their preaching.

Apni apni marzee hai, kisene zor zabardasti kar ke unhe deobandi to banaya nahin hai na! :cheers:

There is only one thing every religion agrees on, women should be given a hard time! :lol:

what do u mean apni apni marzi hai islam is not a rubber that u can stretch when u want and leave it when it doesnt suit u

what do u mean apni apni marzi hai islam is not a rubber that u can stretch when u want and leave it when it doesnt suit u

I meant," apni apni marzi kise kya follow karna hai, agar deobandi musalman yeh rule pasand karte hain to auron ko kyon takleef hai".

[Parents] too should ask for their children's consent and choice while finalising the proposal of nikah

The operative word is SHOULD, not may or if needed, but SHOULD. This is free will for the girl.

If a girl is not happy with a marriage proposal, she has full rights to reject it. The same Deoband has given numerous fatwas on impermissibility of forced marriage for mature boys or girls. There are also fatwas against dowry, supporting widow re-marraige, imperssibility of denying marraige due to caste or gotra factors. The boy and the girl, according to Deoband, also have the right to see each other and talk to each other before getting married although it should be done in the presence of a mahram(blood relative) of the girl. Ofcourse at the same time, it is recommended that parents wishes be taken into account as they would always want the best for their child.

Is that really that difficult to understand in India. I can understand the west which doesn't have a culture of arranged marriage not understanding this, but even today majority of the marriages in India are still arranged and tend to be highly sucessful compared to say marraiges in the west. This is a cultural aspect.

And at the end of the its a opinion of Deoband school of thought. Only those who want to follow would ask them.

1. The right of Mutual consent to the girl and boy who intend to marry is given by Islam. PERIOD.

But that is not love marriage then!

2. If you are so much concerned about Love marriage then what you say about Hindu cast system according to which many boys and girls can not marry according to their own will and if they try they end up being killed.

Caste system is worthless, can the same be said of religion? why bring caste into religion purposely to digress??

3. What about your concept of considering your first/second cousins as your siblings and hence according to Hindu concept you are not allowed to marry them. So if in case you are in love with your cousin you are not allowed to marry, no love cousin love marriages ?

There is no question of love/lust when it comes to brothers and sisters and the likes....its inherent in Hindu concept.....however beautiful my sister is, no thoughts of marriage would come to me as for as she is concerned, just as 20 years old boy wont be turned on by looking at 80 years old lady.

The operative word is SHOULD, not may or if needed, but SHOULD. This is free will for the girl.

If a girl is not happy with a marriage proposal, she has full rights to reject it. The same Deoband has given numerous fatwas on impermissibility of forced marriage for mature boys or girls. There are also fatwas against dowry, supporting widow re-marraige, imperssibility of denying marraige due to caste or gotra factors. The boy and the girl, according to Deoband, also have the right to see each other and talk to each other before getting married although it should be done in the presence of a mahram(blood relative) of the girl. Ofcourse at the same time, it is recommended that parents wishes be taken into account as they would always want the best for their child.

Is that really that difficult to understand in India. I can understand the west which doesn't have a culture of arranged marriage not understanding this, but even today majority of the marriages in India are still arranged and tend to be highly sucessful compared to say marraiges in the west. This is a cultural aspect.

And at the end of the its a opinion of Deoband school of thought. Only those who want to follow would ask them.

More than the West your own Indian hindus are trying to twist it.

i dont if they dont understand it when they themselves have the same arranged marriages much more than isolated cases

it can be love marriage, why not. lets look at the dating sites, they are in a way arranged married.

If you think love marriage is more than mutual consent and liking of the boy and girl. then i guess either your concept of love marriage is flawed or unbalanced. if you think eloping from homes and circling around fire and solemnized the marriage is only love marriage then well what can i say.

Good luck but dont impose your idea of love marriage on us.

Caste system is worthless, can the same be said of religion? why bring caste into religion purposely to digress??

Cast system is part of your religion its not something outside Hinduism.

as far as our religion Islam is concerned we have clear rules which clearly says a Girl can not be married against her will.

There is no question of love/lust when it comes to brothers and sisters and the likes....its inherent in Hindu concept.....however beautiful my sister is, no thoughts of marriage would come to me as for as she is concerned, just as 20 years old boy wont be turned on by looking at 80 years old lady.

So in your concept of love marriages is based on LUST ?????????//

Way to go Jana. Bring the stupid caste system into everything. Even after you know as well as I do that most people don't give a rats a$$ about it. And honour killings in hindus you say? Just google balochi and pashtun honour killings and you;ll see how big a pathetic hypocrite you really are.

I meant," apni apni marzi kise kya follow karna hai, agar deobandi musalman yeh rule pasand karte hain to auron ko kyon takleef hai".

yep its a perfect recipe for creating the sectarian bullshit in pakistan is terha to her koi apni marzi ka islam nikal lega

A love marriage is a union of two individuals based upon mutual love, affection, commitment and attraction....

Arranged marriage

An arranged marriage is one in which by someone other than the couple getting married makes the selection of the persons to be wed, curtailing or avoiding the process of courtship....

I tell you a better defination:

Love marriage: When you marry your gf
Arranged marriage: When you marry someone else's gf

:D

2.If you are so much concerned about Love marriage then what you say about Hindu cast system according to which many boys and girls can not marry according to their own will and if they try they end up being killed.

Yaar dont play Hindu-Muslim card coz muslim girls can't marry Hindu boys.....but thats a junk concept right......:)

Your third point is stupid.....in the eyes of science.....:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom