What's new

Children should marry by parents' choice: Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all u need to learn manner .I can too be rude to u but then there will be not differnece between u and me.

It was my fault and i am going to correct it . BY NONMUSLIMS i mean the people how donot believe in the Oness of ALLAH.

it has been Repealed and dont tell me what is said by sharia or not.

You should reform your own hindu system which has far more implications against many people

Let them keep their foolish thoughts, we all know how they treat their lower casts.

Read somewhere hope this is useful:

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Imagine by Lennon.

Last edited by a moderator:
it has been Repealed and dont tell me what is said by sharia or not.

The laws were altered. And yes they are sharia compliant as in Saudi.

You should reform your own hindu system which has far more implications against many people

I am agnostic soul - you are barking on wrong tree....

I am against it as a agnostic - but are you against your own god who disallowes non muslims like Hindus to get married to a Muslim???

Why does a Muslim god allow ahle kitab people to be married to muslims, but not Hindus, Sikhs?? why such a dscrimination by a no less than a devine authority???

i dont give a to what you believe in and what you dont believe.

2. i Believe in my religion fully and there is NO question about it.

3. If we had to follow the ages old practices of Hindus or pagans then what was the point of having a separate religion ? Hope you sick mind understand that and keep your to yourself next time.

4. We Muslims are different than hindus so why should we marry back into that same old thing which we left many centuries ago.

These sort of discussions are pointless they just descent into people trying to point out the others faults.

I am agnostic soul - you are barking on wrong tree....

the only member here who is barking on the wrong tree is YOU from the start.

If you are agnostic then its your fault dont try to impose your faulty notion on us.

we dont see any fault with our faith. if you had left your religion then blame your own faith or your own understanding of your faith not mine

He being your countryman surely will look like right to you :)

Allah says in Quran he has created this Universe for mankind to explore and gain knowledge. At another point He says that those who are knowledgeable and those who are not are NOT equal.

So the focus is on knowledge. So i believe you are given brain and all the right senses to read understand and then submit yourself. I can speak for my ownself and my faith not for others in my opinion the onus is on me not on the faith. i do not see anything flawed about my faith as stated in Quran.

And i cant speak for other religions .

1) Why coz he speaks some sense......???

2) How abt Allah being a hypothetical idea.......???

3) Submit yourself and then keep your brain in back burner is what is being implied here...........???

4) First understand your religion atleast then you can speak anything worthy of being discussed.......

We Muslims are different than hindus so why should we marry back into that same old thing which we left many centuries ago.

Are they (Hindus) not human beings ?? Or devine power is selective n biased ??

the only member here who is barking on the wrong tree is YOU from the start.

If you are agnostic then its your fault dont try to impose your faulty notion on us.

we dont see any fault with our faith. if you had left your religion then blame your own faith or your own understanding of your faith not mine

Because you dont want to reason out on this issue of devine nature, which is favouring only Muslims. And that god is biased in my opinion.

Well Deoband also said the following

Donating blood is un-Islamic: Deoband

So? we should not discus it??

In a 'fatwa' issued in response to a question, the seminary said donating blood or body parts was not
permitted in Islam as human beings are not the "owners" of their bodies

Marriage is one's own personal decision....parents choice cannot be imposed on their children....deoband got it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom