What's new

Children of the Indus

My dear chap both were as credible as your Mars mission.Kudos
Hi @django
yeah sure--as I said,everyone has right to hold their opinion.But that cant be passed on as facts,right? You sure seem to neither understand the trivial difference between the two projects nor do I have time to explain elaborately as to how they differ.But i will conclude it by saying that,for mars mission,you can find every bit of technical detail,mission planning,companies involved(pvt vendors,govt companies etc),R&D that went into rocket development etc--something un-imaginable in your country. In general even the military missile program of india is FAR MORE transparent than that of pakistan because the research culture of two countries differ a lot. I am sure,you wouldnt even want delve deeper--because that might embarrass you?
At the end of the day,one cant stitch together conflicting pieces of videos to paint something that is highly questionable. The language used by ISPR was also highly ambiguous in terms of the launch platform selected for firing the babur-3.
Alas,I am afraid,we are veering off course!

Hi @django
yeah sure--as I said,everyone has right to hold their opinion.But that cant be passed on as facts,right? You sure seem to neither understand the trivial difference between the two projects nor do I have time to explain elaborately as to how they differ.But i will conclude it by saying that,for mars mission,you can find every bit of technical detail,mission planning,companies involved(pvt vendors,govt companies etc),R&D that went into rocket development etc--something un-imaginable in your country. In general even the military missile program of india is FAR MORE transparent than that of pakistan because the research culture of two countries differ a lot. I am sure,you wouldnt even want delve deeper--because that might embarrass you?
At the end of the day,one cant stitch together conflicting pieces of videos to paint something that is highly questionable. The language used by ISPR was also highly ambiguous in terms of the launch platform selected for firing the babur-3.
Alas,I am afraid,we are veering off course!
Well in the case of Mars mission the data is available as it is a civilian project whereas our missile tests were military projects were we do not wish to divulge data which could be useful for folks at the DRDO, though somehow i doubt they could indigenously take advantage of it (they would end up procuring some Russian or Israeli hardware).Kudos young man.

Well in the case of Mars mission the data is available as it is a civilian project whereas our missile tests were military projects were we do not wish to divulge data which could be useful for folks at the DRDO, though somehow i doubt they could indigenously take advantage of it (they would end up procuring some Russian or Israeli hardware).Kudos young man.
Hi @django
I think we are way off topic.In case you wish to discuss military/space related research and development in India or Pakistan,I would strongly urge you to open a thread or move to a relevant thread. Believe me,I can answer all of your queries with of course proper scientific proof/research papers/patents etc.I am sure you're educated enough to understand what IPRs mean?

Hi @django
I think we are way off topic.In case you wish to discuss military/space related research and development in India or Pakistan,I would strongly urge you to open a thread or move to a relevant thread. Believe me,I can answer all of your queries with of course proper scientific proof/research papers/patents etc.I am sure you're educated enough to understand what IPRs mean?
I have observed your blogs on separate and more appropriate threads and in regards to Pakistan, well let me just say, the gems at NUST, PIEAS... are doing amazing research in collaboration with our strategic missile and nuclear weapons organisations which has culminated in us achieving the "Triad and MIRV" capabilty, these organistaions are not just churning out pointless papers but engaging in real practical work unlike certain instituions that I will not mention. For heaven sake their are reasons as to why some of our organisations where sanctioned immediately after the BABUR 3 test, unlike you folks the US had the sensitive capabilities to observe the test in real time, whilst you folks where notified of an impending test yet as usual your ISRO and DRDO were caught with their pants down,,nothing new their.Kudos young fellow.

NB: Amardeep instead of criticising Pakistani scientists and engineers you should be applauding them:agree: as they have ensured a balance of power due to "MAD", this means no more full scale war, as your Gangadesh would be completely destroyed and our Indus region would be equally devastated.

Last edited:
Who told you that? Your fantasy is it? Arabs landed in Sindh and never even managed to make it north of Multan. But what we do know for a fact is that Rig Veda was composed in what is now Pakistan. Panini codified Sanskrit. Only then was this passed to you aboriginals in the Ganga. Like I said before you don't need to thank us but at least show some respect for being the soil that even gave you a religion and a language. Fact Indus gave you everything. I bet it must eat you guy's to think the land of your enemy (Pakistan) is the source of everything. We gave you civilization, Sanskrit and laid the basis of your religion.

language-1700bc.gif

We are happy you consider yourself part of the Greater Indic civlization and wish other Pakistanis concurred with you. Of course, one
Who told you that? Your fantasy is it? Arabs landed in Sindh and never even managed to make it north of Multan. But what we do know for a fact is that Rig Veda was composed in what is now Pakistan. Panini codified Sanskrit. Only then was this passed to you aboriginals in the Ganga. Like I said before you don't need to thank us but at least show some respect for being the soil that even gave you a religion and a language. Fact Indus gave you everything. I bet it must eat you guy's to think the land of your enemy (Pakistan) is the source of everything. We gave you civilization, Sanskrit and laid the basis of your religion.

language-1700bc.gif

LOL - a Pakistani claiming credit for the IVC is as absurd as an Englishman claiming credit for the Roman Empire because some Roman remains happen to be in England. But nice to see you consider yourself as part of the civilization which includes the Rigveda and Sanskrit. "You aboriginals" - is that what they teach in the local madrassa?

We are happy you consider yourself part of the Greater Indic civlization and wish other Pakistanis concurred with you. Of course, one

LOL - a Pakistani claiming credit for the IVC is as absurd as an Englishman claiming credit for the Roman Empire because some Roman remains happen to be in England. But nice to see you consider yourself as part of the civilization which includes the Rigveda and Sanskrit. "You aboriginals" - is that what they teach in the local madrassa?
The probably the most incoherent blog I have had the misfortune of reading.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I have observed your blogs on separate and more appropriate threads and in regards to Pakistan, well let me just say, the gems at NUST, PIEAS... are doing amazing research in collaboration with our strategic missile and nuclear weapons organisations which has culminated in us achieving the "Triad and MIRV" capabilty, these organistaions are not just churning out pointless papers but engaging in real practical work unlike certain instituions that I will not mention. For heaven sake their are reasons as to why some of our organisations where sanctioned immediately after the BABUR 3 test, unlike you folks the US had the sensitive capabilities to observe the test in real time, whilst you folks where notified of an impending test yet as usual your ISRO and DRDO were caught with their pants down,,nothing new their.Kudos young fellow.

NB: Amardeep instead of criticising Pakistani scientists and engineers you should be applauding them:agree: as they have ensured a balance of power due to "MAD", this means no more full scale war, as your Gangadesh would be completely destroyed and our Indus region would be equally devastated.
Hi @django
Do you even understand what "off topic" mean? Or do you want me to write elaborately here itself? As I said ,either open a new thread about research and development in India and Pakistan or come to relevant thread. Do some justice to the topic of this thread.
I'd be more than happy to provide you with plethora of papers, industrial patents in both the countries. But I'm sure you won't discuss that because that would put you to shame,maybe?

Hi @django
Do you even understand what "off topic" mean? Or do you want me to write elaborately here itself? As I said ,either open a new thread about research and development in India and Pakistan or come to relevant thread. Do some justice to the topic of this thread.
I'd be more than happy to provide you with plethora of papers, industrial patents in both the countries. But I'm sure you won't discuss that because that would put you to shame,maybe?
When I have the time I will open up a new thread which will comprehensively expose your missile and space programs, make no mistake about it young fellow.Kudos

Rig Veda originated from what is now north Pakistan - Khyber Pakhtunhkwa province and Punjab. Panini who codified Sanskrit lived in what is now Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pakistan near Indus River. So in fact modern Hinduism originates from our lands. Instead of pointing fingers I think Indian's need to show some respect to us. We gave them their religion like Europeans gave Christianity to Africans.

Harrapa-SouthAsia-Participant-Map-C1.jpg

But after the Invasion they left,you have no Connection with them. You can claim credit but you don't chant the rigveda or speak Sanskrit,so what is that is yours

@Sliver You are aware there are Hindu temples, Hindu cultures found east of India. In Bangladesh, Burma [Myanmar], Thailand, Laos, Indonesian Archipelago including the famous Bali Island. In Fact South East Asia has huge impress of Hindu temples and cultures with even languages having heavy Hindu influence.

Now why, I wonder don't you Indian's spend any energy in spreading your muck in those regions? Simple there is not much in way of ancient history you can brag in front of the West. Therefore your forced to "bootlick" the Indus instead, because that is where all the historical action is. My quote again.

The need for Ganga India to look West and Indus Pakistan is explained.

Did you forget this Greater India?

Angkor_Wat.jpg

Largest Hindu temple in the world all the way in Cambodia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angkor_Wat

scan0005.jpg

I only wish you Ganga Lords looked East to Greater India in Bangladesh, Burma, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bali all the way to Borneo.

And Sri Lanka, Nepal.

And finally - a bas*tard can do what he wants, wish what he wants but he can't change his progenitor. Indian's are always going to be Children of Ganga. Pakistani's always Children of Indus. Both flow in opposite directions. Both empty in differant sea.

But after the Invasion they left,you have no Connection with them. You can claim credit but you don't chant the rigveda or speak Sanskrit,so what is that is yours
Egyptians speak Arabic now . So by that logic they shouldn't be claiming the Nile and the pyramids :D

I don't think Egyptians hate the pharoahs or the old people,but Pakistanis call their own forefathers if at all they were as pagan and lost.when that's the case then how can you say they have any connect with the culture of those pagans

When I have the time I will open up a new thread which will comprehensively expose your missile and space programs, make no mistake about it young fellow.Kudos
@django
Hi my friend! How about we do it now--itz not good to procrastinate ?What say? And kindly note,while "exposing" do not resort to "media reports" or reports that are more than 30-40 years old(wisconsin et al).
You might use CAG reports,research papers,industrial patents to back your claims.

@django
Hi my friend! How about we do it now--itz not good to procrastinate ?What say? And kindly note,while "exposing" do not resort to "media reports" or reports that are more than 30-40 years old(wisconsin et al).
You might use CAG reports,research papers,industrial patents to back your claims.
So I presume no videos of that piece of useless junk the Nirbhay and are permitted:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Back
Top Bottom