What's new

Children of the Indus

You didn't get the question. I asked about PAKISTANIS who were/are at the forefront of their field. Just as you are unaware about Anand, who knows we, Indians too may be unaware about Pakistan's counterpart of Anand.
Professor Salam was certainly at the forefront of theoretical Physics, he should have won the Nobel prize twice,,,,,,Pakistan only has a fraction of the population of Gangadesh, despite all the investments initially by Nehru and co in those overated IITs, you guys are nowhere to be seen in science, for heaven sakes compare your pitiful performances at the Olympiads against our Iranian friends, where your bookworms make virtually no impact, ,,,despite all the investment I believe you folks from the south are not blessed with innate intellect, sure the law of averages says that their will be the odd exceptional person here and their due to the magnitude of your population yet the vast majority are probably on par IQ wise with Sub-Saharan Africa.Kudos, sorry to bring you down a peg or two young fellow,,,I bid you farewell.

Amusing to see Pakistani try so hard to deny their Indic roots. Isn't Lahore named after the son of Lord Ram?
Well if you mean gangadesh, we have no link with those folk nor do we want any association with them, BTW why use Indic when you folks are Gangacentric nation,,,a very artificial nation at that.Kudos Jack

Last edited:
Well if you mean gangadesh, we have no link with those folk nor do we want any association with them, BTW why use Indic when you folks are Gangacentric nation,,,a very artificial nation at that.Kudos Jack
Do you see the delusion of these Ganga's? He talks about us denying our "Indic" roots. He overlooks that Indic is derived from Indus. We are openly celebrating our Indus motherland.

Now look this @Jackdaws It is he who is denying his own Ganga roots. He is from Ganga, Ganga is his motherland and he considers Ganga as holy yet talks about Indus. Without Indus these Ganga-deshis are just bare naked junglees.

Do you see the delusion of these Ganga's? He talks about us denying our "Indic" roots. He overlooks that Indic is derived from Indus. We are openly celebrating our Indus motherland.

Now look this @Jackdaws It is he who is denying his own Ganga roots. He is from Ganga, Ganga is his motherland and he considers Ganga as holy yet talks about Indus. Without Indus these Ganga-deshis are just bare naked junglees.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Their ignorance (deliberate ignorance) is truly astounding, believe it or not some of them even claim Kabul Afghanistan as being part of their Utopian H!ndia/Gangadesh:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::devil::devil::devil::devil: ie Tarek the fat pig fateh alongside some so-called Khattak nodding along as well as homosexual Amer mastikhan, it was funny and ridiculous as hell.Kudos

Amusing to see Pakistani try so hard to deny their Indic roots. Isn't Lahore named after the son of Lord Ram?
peshawar too comes from sanskrit word purusapura. Then we have kashmir as well.

Professor Salam was certainly at the forefront of theoretical Physics, he should have won the Nobel prize twice,,,,,,Pakistan only has a fraction of the population of Gangadesh, despite all the investments initially by Nehru and co in those overated IITs, you guys are nowhere to be seen in science, for heaven sakes compare your pitiful performances at the Olympiads against our Iranian friends, where your bookworms make virtually no impact, ,,,despite all the investment I believe you folks from the south are not blessed with innate intellect, sure the law of averages says that their will be the odd exceptional person here and their due to the magnitude of your population yet the vast majority are probably on par IQ wise with Sub-Saharan Africa.Kudos, sorry to bring you down a peg or two young fellow,,,I bid you farewell.

In Iran 100℅ (each and every person) people are very intelligent. In India, 99.99℅ of people are duffers. Only 0.01℅ are good. But that 0.01℅ is so extraordinary that they are better than all Iranians! Now which team would be more effective in solving science and technology problems? The team having all members very intelligent or the team having only 0.01℅ of members intelligent but better than the top of other team?

Hundred blows of goldsmith is comparable to one blow of iron-smith.

Now just you wait till I apprise you of more of 'my delusions'.

it is, i've seen so many Pakistanis throwing random bs trying to deny their ancestors were Hindus

Twist in the investigation:

The perception of River Indus defining the Pakistani nation was created by an unexpected institution: RAW (India's external intelligence agency). As part of this brilliant plan, RAW did the ghostwriting for the book 'Children of the Indus'. RAW put the idea that Pakistan is distinct from India in the minds of Pakistanis.

RAW did this to make Pakistanis disassociate themselves from some far West countries. RAW wanted to prevent Pakistan from forming an alliance with certain countries.

If Pakistan is related to neither to West nor to India, who are they then? One would wonder. There should be some explanation. So RAW gave Pakistanis a romantic identity.

Hence RAW came up with this theory. The rouse worked perfectly!

In Iran 100℅ (each and every person) people are very intelligent. In India, 99.99℅ of people are duffers. Only 0.01℅ are good. But that 0.01℅ is so extraordinary that they are better than all Iranians! Now which team would be more effective in solving science and technology problems? The team having all members very intelligent or the team having only 0.01℅ of members intelligent but better than the top of other team?

Hundred blows of goldsmith is comparable to one blow of iron-smith.
You truly are delusional, and your logic is absurd,,,,,nothing new, now i realise you are a attention seeking troll, so from now on you are on my ignore list, so do not bother replying.

LOL - that doesn't answer the question about Lahore being named after the son of Lord Ram. Of course we are a Gangacentric nation. We don't believe in denying our roots. But I can understand the need for Pakistanis to do so.

Most of the ways into IVC lead to Pakistan
146957.jpg

It is preposterous to suggest that during such a long period of 5000 years, only negligible degree of mass movement of people took place from either Indus region towards the East or from East towards the Indus or from far West towards Indus region.
and how did you come up with this assumption

your hindutva fairytales have been debunked over and over yet you still cling onto these stories in attempt to associate yourselves with our culture, ethnicities and heritage while you are ashamed of your own.

Just look at genetics for example
Pakistanis to these day retain the Harappan Haplogroup
96fd77fcaaf4484699d77275dc617aaf.png

There is no gene-flow towards India which indicates there was no serious migration. The only major migration that took place was towards the West not to the East (India). R1 is thought to have originated in Northern Pakistan and spread to Central Asia and then Western Europe. It's also one of the reasons why Punjabis, Pashtuns, Kashmiris, and far North Pakistanis share very close physical features with Europeans.

a7ba2c71460b4129a28180fed7a00800.png

People within the Indus Basin form a distinct and a genetically compact 'race'.
pca_caucasus.png

A case in point is the location of Brahui community. Brahui language is said to be a Dravidian language. How did it end up as far as Pakistani Baluchistan, Iranian Baluchistan and Afghanistan?
You can ask them yourself and they'll tell you that they migrated during Mughal Era. Even some of their clan names are based off of South Indian cities. Genetically, they are nowhere near close Indians.

1_2.png

It's pathetic to see that you deny your Ganga roots and in shame you try to claim the Indus.

that doesn't answer the question about Lahore being named after the son of Lord Ram
Who cares whether the Peshawar is derived from Sanskrit or Lahore is from Ram? Rig Veda was most likely written in the Indus Valley and so was Sanskrit. It then moved from us to you Ganga's. Are you aware of this? Sanskrit has been imposed on Ganga and Dravid aboriginals. Sanskrit is sister language old Iranic Avestan.

If you can demonstrate to me that Sanskrit or Rig Veda was imposed on us in the Indus Valley from you Ganga's I might feel humbled but I know we exported Rig Veda and Sanskrit from the Indus to you Ganga's and then later it spread to your Dravid buddies in the south. So stop reminding us about Sanskrit or where Peshawar was derived from.

If you want to you can thank us for giving you Sanskrit and Rig Veda.

Back
Top Bottom