What's new

Chidambaram’s visit gives new impetus to Saudi-Indian trade ties

No mate. Pakistan is not a main producer of rice.
India is the worlds number one exporter of rice and Pakistan is not even in the top 10 if I recall correctly and as stated by @Ammyy

For a change please use credible sources instead of trash.
India is the largest exporter of rice in the World. Pakistan is not even close. Indian rice also trades for far more price than Pakistani rice does.
Let me put it in simpler terms for you - Indian rice is of higher quality and more expensive than Pakistani rice globally.

Come out of your conspiracy theories.

It's one thing to talk shit and other to read/know abt it.. The source is dawn news n a business oriented website... Also you are free to god damn google .. Instead of acting like a typical butt hurt indian..

People like you really set good reputation of this forum

elite member :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Check out your posts .. Gettin abusive over a word like babe? Wake the hell up lady ... Ammy is a girly username .. Heck I had a gf whose nick was Ammy it's not our fault of your confused.

As for reputation take a took at your posts or the last date you were sent packin to afbanistan..

Saudi Arabia can support Pakistan during wars but just dont forget to invest heavily in India during peace time......:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom