What's new

Chess grandmaster demands ‘ban all Chinese,’ gets banned himself for racist rant

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

@Hamartia Antidote @F-22Raptor @Foinikas @etylo @FairAndUnbiased @

You see this perfectly sums up the situation between USA and China. When the white supremacist loses to Far East Asian. In order to hide his humiliations and frustration, he called out cheat and underhand accusations just to make himself feel better. The chess association has no choice but to ban this idiot when there is no evident of cheating from Chinese side.

Unfortunately, the UN is useless in the global context of exercise international law. It is powerless to exercise real justice when we have racist America using all kind of false accusation against China trying to deny rising China thru legal channel.

You see this perfectly sums up the situation between USA and China. When the white supremacist loses to Far East Asian. In order to hide his humiliations and frustration, he called out cheat and underhand accusations just to make himself feel better. The chess association has no choice but to ban this idiot when there is no evident of cheating from Chinese side.

Unfortunately, the UN is useless in the global context of exercise international law. It is powerless to exercise real justice when we have racist America using all kind of false accusation against China trying to deny rising China thru legal channel.
Ah so now it's about white vs asians? Because some guy wants Chinese banned from chess competitions?

Ah so now it's about white vs asians? Because some guy wants Chinese banned from chess competitions?
It's the kind of white mentality prevalent in the western world. I know u will try deny the obvious.

All the white laugh together and not a single white point him out of his racism. It's not just a single or minority. But majority the same mentality like the racist white chessmaster.

You yourself is a fine example here too.

Hi how does US or UN come into a racist rant, by a person who comes from a country that is part of former Soviet block?

I don't think the Whites (at least the ones you seem to be aiming at here), consider countries from the former Soviet block White in the usual European or American sense I feel.

I however do kind of understand, the larger point you are trying to make here. The West in a larger sense, has this upper hand narrative wise given the past five hundred years or so. At least this period if we go by Industrial revolution, and for these thoughts to change will take much longer.

China however has a very very strong team, when it comes to Chess.

Hi how does US or UN come into a racist rant, by a person who comes from a country that is part of former Soviet block?

I don't think the Whites (at least the ones you seem to be aiming at here), consider countries from the former Soviet block White in the usual European or American sense I feel.
How? I guess u are out of touch. The usual Chinese Huawei stealing... China sanction from certain things becos Chinese steal...

China didn't steal. We beat the white fair and square by playing their rules and games but you know these sore loser will make up excuse and false accusations...

How? I guess u are out of touch. The usual Chinese Huawei stealing... China sanction from certain things becos Chinese steal...

China didn't steal. We beat the white fair and square by playing their rules and games but you know these sore loser will make up excuse and false accusations...
Hi

When there is change in balance of power, it's but normal to have fear of the unknown. China's rapid growth upsets the natural order if you will, and I don't necessarily feel it's wrong that you as a Chinese feel upset seeing and hearing such rant.

All I am saying is, let them be. No point in boiling one's blood

It's the kind of white mentality prevalent in the western world. I know u will try deny the obvious.

All the white laugh together and not a single white point him out of his racism. It's not just a single or minority. But majority the same mentality like the racist white chessmaster.

You yourself is a fine example here too.
Generalization at its finest...well done.

Jobava is not American
Chinese never cheat :enjoy:

UN is a tool of the US and West, dont mistake it for a fair and just international org becos sometimes the US boycotts some of its resolutions.

You can easily cheat on Chess.com lol there are a ton of bots that no one would ever defeat, not that I'm saying it was the case.

By the way, he's Georgian.

You can easily cheat on Chess.com lol there are a ton of bots that no one would ever defeat, not that I'm saying it was the case.

By the way, he's Georgian.
So Georgian suddenly is not white and is east asian? How does chess,com can be compare to real life international chess match watch by millions of people and judges?

You even admit , its not the same case. So? I ask apple and you came with an orange explanation...

So you hate Georgians now?

Then, you hate Russians, as well.

I should say the quality of propaganda has declined considerably since the zero-Covid.

Back
Top Bottom