What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

It is confirmed: The new Chinese PL15 long-range air-to -air missile with marh6 speed and 500km range will be fitted onto the J-20.

On the CCTV4 《中国舆论场》20161204 program, when asked by the pilots from the PLA Aviation School whether the PL15 will be fitted on to the J-20, the PLA General Yinzhuo replied yes repeatedly. He said the PL-15 is aimed to take out high value targets like surveillance/aerial refueling/bomber.

Watch from 46:50

Also from 20:08, the air force personal Mr. Du Wenlong said: the numbers of the J-20 to be deployed by the PLA will be much more than the numbers of 42 of F-35 for Japan.

Some PDF members claimed that these two military pundits are less knowledgeable than Deino when it comes to the PLAAF, and they are just some rambling entertainers.

Get real, these guys look possessed like many zealous cultists from the CD forum by keep repeating that "J-20 must use AL-31, otherwise you are just a delusional fanboy!".

Really? That is too stupid.
Even those students pilots at the PLA Aviation School asking questions in that video know much much more than anyone here. They have the PLA intranet and own publishing(内参).

Most at the CD are jokers to me;don't bother my time there.

Some PDF members claimed that these two military pundits are less knowledgeable than Deino when it comes to the PLAAF, and they are just some rambling entertainers.

Get real, these guys look possessed like many zealous cultists from the CD forum by keep repeating that "J-20 must use AL-31, otherwise you are just a delusional fanboy!".

Deino is Andreas Rupprecht. He has written several books on Chinese military. You can find out how much he knows by buying a copy of his book.

https://www.amazon.com/Modern-Chine...0991855&sr=8-1&keywords=china+aircraft+combat

https://www.amazon.com/Flashpoint-C...1480991956&sr=8-2&keywords=+Andreas+Rupprecht

https://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Wing...1480991956&sr=8-3&keywords=+Andreas+Rupprecht

https://www.amazon.com/Andreas-Rupp...=1480991956&sr=8-5&keywords=Andreas+Rupprecht

Really? That is too stupid.
Even those students pilots at the PLA Aviation School asking questions in that video know much much more than anyone here. They have the PLA intranet and own publishing(内参).

Most at the CD are jokers to me;don't bother my time there.

The CD forum is now going down hill because of these jokers.

Deino knows more than other western experts, but it is from the perspective from a westerner.

BTW, his book doesn't even include Aksai Chin as a legal integral part of China? BTW, if India holds South Tibet, then Aksai Chin should be included in China.

The CD forum is now going down hill because of these jokers.

Deino knows more than other western experts, but it is from the perspective from a westerner.

BTW, his book doesn't even include Aksai Chin as a legal integral part of China? BTW, if India holds South Tibet, then Aksai Chin should be included in China.

What is the CD Forum? Give you give a link please?

121239xrkk1yy1hjjnshyh.jpg

There are a lot of hanjian there.

Meyet is a much better place, although they don't have many leaked pics like CD and Haohan, but their analysis is much better and more detailed.

And many prophecies from Meyet have turned out to be true; like the supercruise engine of the J-20, and EMALS defeating steam catapult in a final contest for the Type 002.

No one dares to bet against me?:cray:

A foolish bet. :omghaha:

With due all respect sir, their is 400+ WS-10A and B engine is operational so it is possible that they put high thrust variant on J-20 what flaw care to explain?:hitwall::devil: you saying that China can't innovate its WS-10 series:blah: because your German ego can't accept that fact china put WS-10X in J-20:lol:, i think in future when J-20 will come out with WS-15 you will say that this is not a WS-15 but a AL31FN3:rofl:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Good one!

There are a lot of hanjian there.

Traitors?

Back
Top Bottom