What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

First of all - also with all due respect - there's no need to get bold and purple ! Even more with all Your blaba-gifs Your post don't become more serious.

Second; his faulty arguments and my pretending on the AL-31FN-theory has nothing to do with a German ego.

Even wit a slightest bit of logic You must admit, that Beast's arguments are stupid:

Again, another try:

1. flaw: He claims that this J-20 has to use a WS-10 since a Flanker cannot do such a manoeuvre even if exactly the Flanker in his post uses a WS-10.
2. flaw: He also claims that it cannot be an AL-31 of any version even we have seen Flankers flying manoeuvres purely powered by AL-31 we so far have not seen doing a J-20.

To be precise I do not negate that a J-20 cannot fly such manoeuvres too ... but we still haven't seen a Cobra yet and that's a fact.

I do not understand why You are so much blinded in Your ate against my supposed ego that You are following plain wrong arguments.

Again; I would love to see a J-20A with a W-10, even more so with the WS-15, but to think each and every type shown in any image (similar to the J-10B/C and Z-10 ) has to use a NEW and hyper powerful Chinese engine is ridiculous.
Also; I don't negate that these engine exist, I only deny that they are already operational ... even more if they are in my honest opinion clearly an AL-31FN.

So please be at least so fair not to add any country-bashings in this, You should at least - even if we won't agree in the engine issue - agree that his line of arguments is stupid and has surely nothing to do with my nationality or personnel ego. Strangely I sometimes get the feeling that some certain guys here - be they Chinese, Pakistani or whatever from - have such a huge ego, that they are so much blinded not even to consider that another option might be wrong, purely since a certain statement don't fit Your ego.

Sad, indeed sad.

Deino

First of all - also with all due respect - there's no need to get bold and purple ! Even more with all Your blaba-gifs Your post don't become more serious.

Second; his faulty arguments and my pretending on the AL-31FN-theory has nothing to do with a German ego.

Even wit a slightest bit of logic You must admit, that Beast's arguments are stupid:

Again, another try:

1. flaw: He claims that this J-20 has to use a WS-10 since a Flanker cannot do such a manoeuvre even if exactly the Flanker in his post uses a WS-10.
2. flaw: He also claims that it cannot be an AL-31 of any version even we have seen Flankers flying manoeuvres purely powered by AL-31 we so far have not seen doing a J-20.

To be precise I do not negate that a J-20 cannot fly such manoeuvres too ... but we still haven't seen a Cobra yet and that's a fact.

I do not understand why You are so much blinded in Your ate against my supposed ego that You are following plain wrong arguments.

Again; I would love to see a J-20A with a W-10, even more so with the WS-15, but to think each and every type shown in any image (similar to the J-10B/C and Z-10 ) has to use a NEW and hyper powerful Chinese engine is ridiculous.
Also; I don't negate that these engine exist, I only deny that they are already operational ... even more if they are in my honest opinion clearly an AL-31FN.

So please be at least so fair not to add any country-bashings in this, You should at least - even if we won't agree in the engine issue - agree that his line of arguments is stupid and has surely nothing to do with my nationality or personnel ego. Strangely I sometimes get the feeling that some certain guys here - be they Chinese, Pakistani or whatever from - have such a huge ego, that they are so much blinded not even to consider that another option might be wrong, purely since a certain statement don't fit Your ego.

Sad, indeed sad.

Deino
so you are saying China can't innovate its WS-10 to higher thrust versions and put them in J-20 what loser you are

so you are saying China can't innovate its WS-10 to higher thrust versions and put them in J-20 what loser you are
In which line did he say that?
Stop putting words into his mouth.

He simply stated that in every single picture we saw there hasn't been a J-20 with non-AL-31 engine. Therefore there is no evidence for a J-20 with non-AL-31 engine to exist although it might, but we have yet to see it.

In which line did he say that?
Stop putting words into his mouth.

He simply stated that in every single picture we saw there hasn't been a J-20 with non-AL-31 engine. Therefore there is no evidence for a J-20 with non-AL-31 engine to exist although it might, but we have yet to see it.
ok bro you go live in your fairytales

This is exactly what makes me sad and angry. You lay words in my moth I did not say, You twist my words and even more where I exactly admitted there MIGHT be these engines You don't seem to read or You deliberately ignore this part.

So either we have a language issue (might be since English is most likely not our first language I assume?) or even more a will to read, listen and understand ... but then it is not my fault.

So why this resistance to even consider my words ?
Deino

This is exactly what makes me sad and angry. You lay words in my moth I did not say, You twist my words and even more where I exactly admitted there MIGHT be these engines You don't seem to read or You deliberately ignore this part.

So either we have a language issue (might be since English is most likely not our first language I assume?) or even more a will to read, listen and understand ... but then it is not my fault.

So why this resistance to even consider my words ?
Deino
Again your German ego is speaking lie to you:lol: lets wait and see:angel:

Again your German ego is speaking lie to you:lol: lets wait and see:angel:

Where is there an ego ? With not a single word You even mentioned my concerns, complains to Beasts arguments.

Is he god-like in all what he says to You so that his word cannot be wrong ? Or is there something else, why You ignore at least to read my post and finally argue?
You really don't want to argue? Don't You or can't You ??

But agreed ... let's put it to a rest; time will tell.

Where is there an ego ? With not a single word You even mentioned my concerns, complains to Beasts arguments.

Is he god-like in all what he says to You so that his word cannot be wrong ? Or is there something else, why You ignore at least to read my post and finally argue?
You really don't want to argue? Don't You or can't You ??

But agreed ... let's put it to a rest; time will tell.
Because you said that China can't innovate its WS-10 series engine:lol:

I'm not living in a fairytale or a fantasy.

I am strictly sticking to this thread and asking you to quote the lines Deino said or implied that "China can't innovate with its WS-10 engine".

Since you are country bashing I believe there is no point to continue this arguement as the common ground of civility is lost.

Because you said that China can't innovate its WS-10 series engine:lol:

No, I said they can - Why on earth You do not want to read !!!!??? - I only said from what I see, they are not operational.

Please be fair enough and go back and read my post or show me in any of my latest post, where I stated they cannot.

I really don't get it in all due respect.
Deino

He is not with air force. He probably knows much less about fighter jets than Deino.

LMAO, Deino cannot even speak Chinese, so he does know more inside information than a high ranked PLA official?

Du Wenlong is from the PLAN which is also interested to acquire the navalized J-20.

He doesn't know the specs of the J-20? You must be joking.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom