What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

微信图片_20220913135139.jpg

Via @空军在线 from Weixin

Thanksgiving my friend :tup: and indeed, he not only deleted the old video but corrected the old one.

for me it is such an unsightly jet with very wrong proportions. small wings
almost like a rectangular shoebox lacking a symmetry one sees in SU57 and F22.

chinese must have their reasons for how they designed it and that is fine but my observation is purely on looks. and I just can't get that statement off my head by a western aviation expert who said of it looks great it will fly great which is true for all successful jets like Mirages and American F teen series.

I have yet to see a video which shows this jet fly half as good as any 4.5 generation jet. I am sorry I am no fan.

chinese must have their reasons for how they designed it and that is fine but my observation is purely on looks. and I just can't get that statement off my head by a western aviation expert who said of it looks great it will fly great which is true for all successful jets like Mirages and American F teen series.

I have yet to see a video which shows this jet fly half as good as any 4.5 generation jet. I am sorry I am no fan.

At present the most can show its maneuverability shooting, I do not want to comment on the views of others, but perhaps you are exposed to too little news, of course originally China's exposure to this fighter is also very low, and even deliberately hidden maneuverability, but as an aircraft with duck wings and all-moving tail, it maneuvering is difficult to become not excellent

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Some people can’t stand the appearance of Typhoon since the canards look like small mustaches from the front, but I love the look and the bird flies well.

If you want to talk about ugly look no further than the F35. Stubby thing looks like the midget cousin of the F22.

I think J20 looks the most aggressive of the 5 gens. Su57 is the prettiest but least stealthy and f22 is the most bland one.

The US PACAF doesn’t hold the J-20 in very high regard. Refers to it as an “OK” fighter.

The US PACAF doesn’t hold the J-20 in very high regard. Refers to it as an “OK” fighter.

His opinion is just okay, not very well regarded.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom