What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

A bad translation...
He just said that in 2027, the number of J-20 would be in the same order of magnitude as that of F-22 anyway.
It only means that the number of J-20 will increase from dozens now to hundreds in 2027, and there is nothing new. :disagree:
1.gif

Little translation of LKJ86's post upstairs. :-)

"In this year military news, everyone is mainly talking about Y-20 changing engines with WS-20. Not much was mention regarding our best fighter jet J-20 mainly due to no new information was revealed.

But there will actually be a big news regarding a major upgrade/improved version of J-20 soon. I believe a lot of people will be drunk happy on the date when the news is revealed. The pictures are old pictures from 2019 air force exhibition."

I do hope he is right and something really worth celebrating is revealed soon.:smitten:

"In this year military news, everyone is mainly talking about Y-20 changing engines with WS-20. Not much was mention regarding our best fighter jet J-20 mainly due to no new information was revealed.

But there will actually be a big news regarding a major upgrade/improved version of J-20 soon. I believe a lot of people will be drunk happy on the date when the news is revealed. The pictures are old pictures from 2019 air force exhibition."

I do hope he is right and something really worth celebrating is revealed soon.:smitten:
ws-15??

I would already be "drunk happy on the date when the news is revealed" when I see a WS-10C powered one in PLAAF grey with serial numbers of a new unit?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom