What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

amazing... i dont get the trending western ideology that all chinese made stuff is just fake and useless , in my opinion j10 is exactly how a 5th gen fighter should look like no offense to the others but j10 looks much more intimidating than the rest 5th gen fighters.

Isn't it quite normal to find the yellow newly-built ones in CAC?
View attachment 687990

Yes for sure its normal ... but we yet haven't seen of these WS-10C-powered new-built ones and that's indeed a bit strange esp since some claim - IMO baseless - that CAC has reached a production rate of 30-60 per year already? How likely is it that since about 1 1/2 years that many should be built and we don't know a new unit, we haven't heard a rumour and haven't seen one in grey?!

we don't know a new unit, we haven't heard a rumour and haven't seen one in grey?!
The first batch of J-20 equipped with WS-10 engines has serviced in PLAAF this year.
1 (1).gif

The first batch of J-20 equipped with WS-10 engines has serviced in PLAAF this year.
View attachment 688024

Did this report give any hint there?
amazing... i dont get the trending western ideology that all chinese made stuff is just fake and useless , in my opinion j10 is exactly how a 5th gen fighter should look like no offense to the others but j10 looks much more intimidating than the rest 5th gen fighters.

You mean J-20? ... J-10 is surely NOT a fifth-generation fighter.

Pardon, since I cannot speak or read Chinese ... but is there a hint, where they are assigned to or based?
Not really because he is mainly focused on talking about the air force in 2027, PLA's 100th years anniversary, beside the things we already knows, he talked about ultra long range a2a missile, Y20 tanker, stealth air to ground missile for bomber, hypersonic bm, hypersonic tactical air to ground, antiship missile etc...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom